Amara Raja Batteries Ltd.
Q4FY23 Quarterly & FY23 Annual Result Announced for Amara Raja Batteries Ltd.
Auto Parts & Equipment company Amara Raja Batteries announced Q4FY23 & FY23 results:
- Profit before tax of Rs 947.57 crore for FY23
- The Revenue for FY23 stood at Rs 10,385.91 crore as compared to Rs 8,695.82 crore during FY22
- The Earnings per Share (EPS) for FY23 was at Rs 40.65
- The Company reported revenue for the Q4FY23 of Rs 2,429.21 crore
- Profit before tax (PBT) of Rs 191.52 crore & Rs 947.57 for Q4FY23 and FY23 respectively
- The Board of Directors recommended a final dividend of Rs 3.20 per equity share (representing 320%) on the face value of Re 1/- each for FY23
Jayadev Galla, Chairman & Managing Director, Amara Raja Batteries, said, “This is a testament to our customer's trust in the quality and reliability of our products. As we embark on the next phase of our Energy & Mobility strategy, our continued commitment to R&D that delivers superior products in lead-acid as well as lithium will be crucial.”
Harshavardhana Gourineni, Executive Director - Automotive & Industrial Batteries, mentioned, "We observed robust and sustained growth in both industrial and automotive applications. We’ve always been the market leader in 2W and now we are at the top even in the 4W segment. We are currently in the process of launching a new brand of batteries in the domestic market and expanding our international operations as well."
Vikramadithya Gourineni, Executive Director - New Energy Business, stated, "With the commencement of work on the ambitious Amara Raja Giga Corridor project we are making rapid progress towards our goal of indigenous manufacture of Li-ion cells. Meanwhile, our battery packs and chargers continue to steadily prove themselves with a wide array of customers.”