- Covers the medical expenses of you and your loved ones.
- Ensures that you get access to best-in-class healthcare services
- Only pay a nominal price
The policy takes care of
- Pre- and post-hospitalisation costs
- Day-care procedures
- Maternity and new-born coverage & much more
- What you would do if your regular health insurance coverage falls short in a time of need?
- The medical costs in India are rising by the day,
- It is prudent to buy a top-up medical insurance plan
Super Top-ups works even if
- You do not have an existing health insurance cover or
- If you are covered by a corporate health insurance scheme provided by your employer