May 25, 2022 04:01 PM
|No data found|
Lloyds Steels Industries Ltd. is an Indian company in the steel manufacturing sector that designs and produces heavy equipment, machinery, and systems for a number of sectors, including the hydrocarbon sector, oil and gas, steel plants, power plans, nuclear plant boilers, and turnkey projects. The company was established in 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra and subsequently, it shifted its machine building unit to Murbad, Thane District, Maharashtra.
Lloyds Steels Industries Ltd. is listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). On the NSE, it has been assigned the symbol LSIL. On the BSE, it carries the number 539992. The market capitalisation of the company is Rs. 1.31 trillion crore. As of April 5, 2022, Lloyds Steels Industries Ltd. share price was Rs. 14.21. Lloyds Steels share price recorded a 52-week high at Rs. 28.95 and it reported a 52-week low at Rs. 1.05. Lloyds Steels shares reported a price-to-earnings ratio of 355.35 as of April 6, 2022. On the same date, the company’s price-to-book ratio was 0.09.
The company’s workshop is accredited with ISO 9001:2015 certification by SGS, UK. It is enlisted by international consultants, such as Thyssenkrupp, Tecnimont, Aker Kvaerner, Jacobs, EIL, UHDE, PESO, IBR, LINDE, PDIL, TOYO, Technip, MECON, MN Dastur, SMS Group etc.
For the quarter ended December 31, 2021, the company reported a total income of Rs. 20.79 crore. For the same period in the previous year, the company posted a total income of Rs. 41.13 crore. Lloyds Steels Industries Ltd. made a net profit of Rs. 3.75 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2021. For the same period in the previous year, the company posted a net profit of Rs. 87 lakh. The earnings per share of the company for the period December 31, 2021 was Rs. 0.04. During the same period in the previous year the company’s earnings per share was Rs. 0.01.
A majority of the company’s shares are held by the promoters of the company. For the quarter ended December 31, 2021, promoters held 53.41% of the company’s shares. The public held the remaining 46.59%.
Disclaimer: ICICI Securities Ltd. (I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India, Tel No : 022 - 6807 7100. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730), BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and Member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (Member Code: 56250) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. The contents herein above are solely for informational purpose and may not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments or any other product. Investors should consult their financial advisers whether the product is suitable for them before taking any decision. The contents herein mentioned are solely for informational and educational purpose.
Plot No. A 5/5, MIDC Industrial Area, Murbad, Maharashtra, 421401
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
|AGM Date (Month)||:||Jul|
|Face Value Equity Shares||:||1|
|Market Lot Equity Shares||:||1|
|Book Closure Date (Month)||:||Jul|