JMC Projects (India) Ltd.
Q2FY23 Quarterly Result Announced for JMC Projects (India) Ltd.
Construction company JMC Projects (India) announced Q2FY23 results:
- Q2FY23 (consolidated):
- Revenue at Rs 3,798 crore, up 7% YoY
- EBITDA at Rs 350 crore, growth of 16% YoY; EBITDA margins at 9.2%
- PBT (before exceptional) grew by 17% YoY to Rs 150 crores
- PBT (after exceptional) at Rs 144 crores with a margin of 3.8%
- Reported PAT at Rs 98 crore, growth of 18% YoY
- Net debt as on 30 Sep 2022 at Rs 2,905 crore
- H1FY23 (consolidated):
- Revenue at Rs 7,475 crore, increased by 11% YoY
- EBITDA at Rs 665 crore; EBITDA margins at 8.9%
- PBT (after exceptional) at Rs 271 crores, up by 42% YoY
- Reported PAT at Rs 186 crore, up by 16% YoY
- Revenue of LMG (Sweden) of Rs 522 crore and Fasttel (Brazil) of Rs 221 crore in H1FY23
- Q2FY23 (standalone):
- Revenue at Rs 1,529 crore in Q2FY23 compared to Rs 1,618 crore in Q2 FY22
- EBITDA at Rs 125 crore; EBITDA margins at 8.2%
- PBT (after exceptional) at Rs 86 crore, increased by 18% YoY
- Reported PAT at Rs 62 crore, growth of 68% YoY
- Net Debt as on 30 Sep 2022 at Rs 1,247 crore
Manish Mohnot, MD & CEO, KPTL, said: “We have delivered notable growth in revenue, EBITDA and net profit in Q2 FY23 and H1 FY23, on the back of our resilient and diversified business model. Despite the ongoing volatility and disruptions in the global business environment, we continue to make significant strides with order wins in focused business segments and key markets. Our Order Book is at an all-time high of Rs 38,550 crore with YTD order wins of Rs 14,388 crore and L1 of over Rs 6,000 crore.
We continue to progress on our key strategic priorities including the merger of JMC with KPTL, which will significantly enhance our market position. We will continue to prioritize divestment and restructuring of non-core businesses & assets.
Looking ahead, we expect strong revenue growth, stable EBITDA margins and reduction in net debt in FY23.”