Broadcasting & Cable TV company Sun TV Network announced Q2FY24 results:
- Revenues for Q2FY24 were up by ~27.82% at Rs 1,017.98 crore as against Rs 796.43 crore for Q2FY23.
- The Total Income for Q2FY24 was up by ~27.48% at Rs 1,125.08 crore as against Rs 882.54 crore for Q2FY23.
- EBITDA for Q2FY24 moved up by ~36.48% at Rs 71,621 crore as against Rs 52,478 crore for Q2FY23.
- The Profit before taxes for Q2FY24 also grew by ~13.88% to Rs 60,824 crore as against Rs 534.09 crore for Q2FY23.
- The Profit after taxes for Q2FY24 ended up higher by ~13.86% at Rs 456.24 crore as against Rs 400.71 crore for Q2FY23.
- The Board of Directors has declared an Interim Dividend of Rs 5.00 per share (100%) on a face value of Rs 5.00 per share.