Auto Parts & Equipments company Shanthi Gears announced Q2FY24 results:
- Revenue of Rs 135.4 crore in Q2FY24 with a 25% growth over Q2FY23.
- The Profit before tax for Q2FY24 was up by 32% at Rs 29.7 crore as against Rs 22.5 crore in Q2FY23.
- Focus on cost optimisation and lower Invested Capital enabled improvement in Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) to 72% during Q2FY24.
- The Company generated Free Cash Flow (FCF) of Rs 19.1 crore during Q2FY24 as against Rs 11.2 crore during Q2FY23. FCF to PAT is 91% in Q2FY24.
- During Q2FY24, the Company booked orders for Rs 149 crore with a 43% growth over Q2FY23.