Jul 01, 2022 03:40 PM
|No data found|
Dynamic Services & Security Limited offers manpower solution services in mechanised cleaning, housekeeping, security, catering, logistics, contractual services, etc. The company’s market capitalisation as of 20 June 22 was Rs. 18.93 crore. Its total revenue for FY 2021-2022 was Rs. 70.96 crore. The company is listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) with the code DYNAMIC.
Originally incorporated as a Private Limited Company by the name of Dynamic Services & Security Private Limited, the company was converted into a Public Limited Company, and its name was changed to Dynamic Services & Security Limited on 22 Nov 2016. Headquartered in West Bengal, Dynamic Services & Security offers a wide range of services, such as guarding and custodial services, integrated facility management, and digitalisation services. The company offers customised services in public and private segments.
Dynamic Services & Security Limited’s shareholding pattern includes two shareholder categories. Promoters hold 87,85,788 shares and have a 64.99% stake. The remaining 35.01% is allotted to other categories with 47,32,404 shares.
Mr Jugal Kishore Bhagat is the managing director. Ms Rekha Devi Bhagat is the company’s executive director, and Mr Hakimuddin Siyawala is the non-executive director. Mr Sujay Shaw is the chief financial officer, and Ms Sushma Kumari Agarwal is the co-secretary. Mr Dipanjan Paul and Mr Pranay Mishra are company’s independent directors.
Here is the latest Dynamic Services & Security Limited share price:
On 20 June 2022, the Dynamic Services and Security share price was Rs. 13.50 on the NSE. The Dynamic Services share is not listed on BSE. The 52-week high for the Dynamic Services share price was Rs. 57.70, and the 52-week low of the company’s share was Rs. 13 as of 20 June 22.
Disclaimer- ICICI Securities Ltd. (I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India, Tel No : 022 - 6807 7100. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730), BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and Member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (Member Code: 56250) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: email@example.com. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. The contents herein above are solely for informational purpose and may not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments or any other product. Investors should consult their financial advisers whether the product is suitable for them before taking any decision. The contents herein mentioned are solely for informational and educational purpose.
375 Dakshindari Road, , Kolkata, West Bengal, 700048
Cameo Corporate Services Ltd
|AGM Date (Month)||:|
|Face Value Equity Shares||:||10|
|Market Lot Equity Shares||:||2000|
|Book Closure Date (Month)||:|