Sep 28, 2022 04:01 PM
|No data found|
DSJ Keep Learning Ltd., formerly known as DSJ Communications Ltd., is a learning and development company that supports educational institutions in India and Singapore. The company has tied up with seven institutions in India and Singapore to provide learning and development support. The KeepLearningOS vertical builds technology infrastructure to provide support to educational institutions. The KeepLearning Grow vertical is a career enablement platform that empowers professionals to grow in their career.
As of April 4, 2022, DSJ Keep Learning Ltd. has a market capitalisation of Rs. 11.70 crore. DSJ Keep Learning Ltd. shares are listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). On the NSE, DSJ Keep Learning shares have been assigned the symbol DALALSTCOM. On the BSE, the company’s shares are identified by the number 526677. DSJ Keep Learning share price was at Rs. 1.48 as of April 4, 2022. DSJ share price hit a 52-week high at Rs.1.53 while the company’s 52-week low was at Rs. 0.68. In the past year, the company’s stocks have provided a return of 38.32% to its investors.
For the March quarter of 2021, DSJ Keep Learning reported a total income of Rs. 134.84 lakh in comparison to a total income of Rs. 3.75 lakh reported for the same period in 2020. The company made a total profit after tax of Rs. 37.29 lakh for the March quarter of 2021. For the same period in the previous year, its loss stood at Rs. 3.44 lakh. DSJ Keep Learning shares reported an earnings per share of Rs. 0.05 for the March quarter of 2021. For the same period in the previous year, it reported an earnings per share of Rs. 0.
A majority of DSJ Keep Learning Ltd.’s shares are held by the public. This shareholding amounts to 63.15% of its total outstanding shares. The remaining 36.85% is held by the promoters of the company. Its peers include NIIT Ltd. and Treehouse Ltd., among others.
DSJ Keep Learning Ltd. intends to widen its scope of services to include providing educational services to institutions, universities, and the learner community. It is evident that electronic course development, delivery and e-publishing would eventually grow in the technologically advanced world we live in. The company intends to leverage this opportunity to expand its services.
Disclaimer:- ICICI Securities Ltd. (I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India, Tel No : 022 - 6807 7100. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730), BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and Member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (Member Code: 56250) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: email@example.com. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. The contents herein above are solely for informational purpose and may not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments or any other product. Investors should consult their financial advisers whether the product is suitable for them before taking any decision. The contents herein mentioned are solely for informational and educational purpose.
31-A Noble Chambers 4th Floor, Janma Bhoomi Marg Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001
Sharex Dynamic (India) Pvt Ltd
|AGM Date (Month)||:||Sep|
|Face Value Equity Shares||:||1|
|Market Lot Equity Shares||:||1|
|Book Closure Date (Month)||:|