Equity Capital: 55.64 Cr FV: 10.00
|Period||MF Net Purchase / (sold)||FII Net|
|Aug 24, 2022||Dividend||15|
B&A Packaging India Ltd. is a small-cap Indian company in the paper and paper products industry under the packaging sector. It primarily produces and sells paper sacks and flexible laminates. The company is part of the B&A Group, a leading producer of tea in the country. The group was established in 1915. B&A Packaging India Ltd. is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal and has its manufacturing facilities in Balasore, Orissa.
The company has a total market capitalisation of Rs. 103.15 crores as of 25th March 2022. B&A Packaging India Ltd. share price as of the same date was Rs. 207.95. B&A Packaging India share price hit a 52-week high of Rs. 355.40 and recorded a 52-week low of Rs. 38.70. B&A Packaging shares gave investors a total return of 454.88% in a year. B&A Packaging share price to earnings ratio was at 12.81 as of 25th March 2022. The company’s price to book ratio was 0.52 on the same date.
B&A Packaging India Ltd.’s range of products comprises multiwall sacks, printed laminates, plastic pouches, paper sacks, etc., which cater to clients in the tea, mancozeb, chemical, starch, titanium dioxide and other food products industries. All its manufacturing units put together can produce 1.5 million paper sacks and 180 metric tonnes of laminate every month. Its blown film unit can attain an additional volume of 75 metric tonnes.
B&A Packaging India reported total revenues of Rs. 31.60 crores for the quarter ended 31st December 2021, compared to Rs. 26.43 crores for the same period in the previous year. In the same quarter, the company reported a profit of Rs. 40.08 lakhs compared to Rs. 2.78 crores for the same period in the previous year. B&A Packaging India earnings per share for the quarter ended 31st December 2021 and 31st December 2020 were Rs. 0.81 and Rs. 5.59.
Promoters have a majority shareholding in the company. 74.39% of B&A Packaging India’s total shares are promoter-held. The remaining 25.61% of shares are with the public. The company’s peers include EPL Ltd., Polyplex Corporation, Uflex, Jindal Poly Film, among others.
Disclaimer- ICICI Securities Ltd.( I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Mumbai - 400025, India, Tel No:- 022 - 2288 2460, 022 - 2288 2470. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code:-07730) and BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. SEBI research analyst Registration no.-INH000000990. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: email@example.com. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon.
The non-broking products / services like Mutual Funds, Insurance, FD/ Bonds, loans, PMS, Tax, Elocker, NPS, IPO, Research, Financial Learning etc. are not exchange traded products / services and ICICI Securities Ltd. is just acting as a distributor/ referral Agent of such products / services and all disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange investor redressal or Arbitration mechanism.
22 Balgopalpur Indl Area, , Balasore, Orissa, 756020
|AGM Date (Month)||:||Sep|
|Face Value Equity Shares||:||10|
|Market Lot Equity Shares||:||1|
|Book Closure Date (Month)||:||Sep|
You can buy B & A Packaging India Ltd shares through a brokerage firm. ICICIdirect is a registered broker through which you can place orders to buy B & A Packaging India Ltd Share.
Company share prices and volatile and keep changing according to the market conditions. As of May 30, 2023 09:50 AM the closing price of B & A Packaging India Ltd was ₹ 177.15.
Market capitalization or market cap is determined by multiplying the current market price of a company’s shares with the total number of shares outstanding. As of May 30, 2023 09:50 AM, the market cap of B & A Packaging India Ltd stood at ₹ 87.88.
The latest PE ratio of B & A Packaging India Ltd as of May 30, 2023 09:50 AM is 10.93
The latest PB ratio of B & A Packaging India Ltd as of May 30, 2023 09:50 AM is 0.69
The 52-week high of B & A Packaging India Ltd is ₹ 249.00 while the 52-week low is ₹ 152.00