Partner With Us NRI

Amerise Biosciences Ltd share Price

Company details

6M Return -30.30%
1Y Return -35.51%
Mkt Cap.(Cr) 4.56
Volume 110,149
Div Yield 0.00%
OI Chg %
Volume 110,149

Open Free Trading Account Online with ICICIDIRECT


Operating Profit
Profit after Tax
Reserves and Surplus
Operating Profit
Profit after Tax

Amerise Biosciences Ltd Stocks COMPARISION


Equity Capital: 5.64 Cr FV: 1.00

Period MF Net Purchase / (sold) FII Net
LAST 1M 3,296.96 39,477.59
LAST 3M 15,440.75 59,034.02
LAST 6M 64,524.17 39,054.82
LAST 12M 119,831.70 83,752.26

Amerise Biosciences Ltd Information

Stock PE (TTM)
Promoter Holding
Book Value
  • Incorporated in the year 1984, Amerise Biosciences Ltd. is a specialised manufacturer of high-quality construction and agricultural equipment. The company changed its name from Amstar Laminates Ltd. to Amardeep Industries on 29 Oct 2002. Further, on 5 Sept 2003, the company’s board of directors proposed to sub-divide the existing 6606900 equity shares of Rs. 10 each into shares of Re 1, each. Amardeep Industries is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

    The company’s total revenue for FY 2021-2022 was Rs. 5.35 crore, and its market capitalisation as of 16 June 2022 was worth Rs. 7.27 crore. The company has outstanding debt obligations for the first time in five years as of 16 June 2022.

    Amerise Biosciences Ltd’s shareholding pattern includes two shareholder categories. The general public has a 57.52% stake in the company and the remaining 42.48% is allotted to other categories. The company has a total of 6,60,69,000 shares, out of which 3,80,05,456 are allotted to the general public and 2,80,63,544 to others.

    Mr Sagar Kishorbhai Gajera is the company’s whole-time director. The company’s directors include Mr Bhavin Padaliya, Ms Manisha Maneklal Patel, and Mr Darshan Bhatt.

    Here is the latest Amerise Biosciences Ltd share price:

    On 16 June 2022, Amerise Biosciences share price was Rs. 1.05 on BSE. Amerise share is not listed on the NSE. The 52-week high for the Amerise share price was Rs. 2.73, and the 52-week low of the Exide Industries share was Rs. 0.88 as of 16 June 2022.

    Disclaimer- ICICI Securities Ltd. (I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India, Tel No : 022 - 6807 7100. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730), BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and Member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (Member Code: 56250) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: complianceofficer@icicisecurities.com. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest.  I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. The contents herein above are solely for informational purpose and may not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments or any other product. Investors should consult their financial advisers whether the product is suitable for them before taking any decision. The contents herein mentioned are solely for informational and educational purpose.

Registered Address

PO5-02D 5th Floor Tower A WTC, Gift City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382355

Email : amradeepindustries:gmail.com
Website : http://www.amradeepindustries.quest

Purva Sharregistry (I) Pvt Ltd

AGM Date (Month) : Sep
Face Value Equity Shares : 1
Market Lot Equity Shares : 1
BSE Code : 531681
NSE Code :
Book Closure Date (Month) :
BSE Group : X
ISIN : INE673C01020

FAQ’s on Amerise Biosciences Ltd Shares

You can buy Amerise Biosciences Ltd shares through a brokerage firm. ICICIdirect is a registered broker through which you can place orders to buy Amerise Biosciences Ltd Share.

Company share prices and volatile and keep changing according to the market conditions. As of Jun 02, 2023 04:00 PM the closing price of Amerise Biosciences Ltd was ₹ 0.69.

Market capitalization or market cap is determined by multiplying the current market price of a company’s shares with the total number of shares outstanding. As of Jun 02, 2023 04:00 PM, the market cap of Amerise Biosciences Ltd stood at ₹ 4.56.

The latest PE ratio of Amerise Biosciences Ltd as of Jun 02, 2023 04:00 PM is 0

The latest PB ratio of Amerise Biosciences Ltd as of Jun 02, 2023 04:00 PM is 1.21

The 52-week high of Amerise Biosciences Ltd is ₹ 1.30 while the 52-week low is ₹ 0.55

Download Our App

market app
market app