Aug 11, 2022 04:01 PM
Aug 11, 2022 04:01 PM
|No data found|
Affordable Robotic & Automation Ltd. is an Indian automation company based in Pune, Maharashtra. It services companies in the automotive, non-automotive, general industries, and the government sector. The company offers line automation, conveyor, robotic inspection stations, welding fixtures, gauges, pneumatic, hydraulic, and automatic car parking system, among other automated solutions.
The company was established in 2010 and it went on to register on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in 2018. Affordable Robotic & Automation Ltd. has been allotted the number 541402 by the BSE. Its market capitalisation is Rs. 168.07 crore. Affordable Robotic & Automation Ltd. share price was at Rs. 165.10 as of April 4, 2022. Affordable Robotic share price hit a 52-week high at Rs. 218.90 and recorded a 52-week low at Rs. 83.65. The company’s price to book ratio was at 0.27 as of April 4, 2022.
Affordable Robotic & Automation Ltd.’s assembly facility is in Pune, spread over an area of 8,442 sq. mt. The assembly unit is equipped with requisite software, technology, machinery, spares store, and other basic amenities for its employees, making it an integrated facility. The company also assembles and installs automatic multi-level car parking system.
From April to September (first six months of the financial year) in 2021, the company reported a total revenue of Rs. 30.11 crore compared to Rs. 6.70 crore for the same period in the previous year. Affordable Robotic & Automation Ltd. earned a total profit of Rs. 0.73 crore during the first six months of the financial year 2021 compared to a loss of Rs. 7.57 crore during the same period in the previous year. Promoters hold a majority of the shares in the company, amounting to 61.48% of the total outstanding shares. The public holds the remaining 38.52%.
Disclaimer:- ICICI Securities Ltd. (I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India, Tel No : 022 - 6807 7100. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730), BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and Member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (Member Code: 56250) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: email@example.com. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. The contents herein above are solely for informational purpose and may not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments or any other product. Investors should consult their financial advisers whether the product is suitable for them before taking any decision. The contents herein mentioned are solely for informational and educational purpose.
|AGM Date (Month)||:||Sep|
|Face Value Equity Shares||:||10|
|Market Lot Equity Shares||:||1600|
|Book Closure Date (Month)||:||Sep|