United Drilling Tools Ltd.
Q3FY22 Quarterly Result Announced for United Drilling Tools Ltd.
United Drilling Tools declares Q3FY22 result:
- Net Income stood at Rs. 4614.26 Lakhs, up 41% YoY
- EBITDA stands at Rs. 1995.14 Lakhs, up 30% YoY
- Profit Before Tax stands at Rs. 1918.95 Lakhs, up 32.9% YoY
- Net Profit stands at Rs. 1303.42 Lakhs, up 8 % YoY
- EPS stands at Rs. 6.42 per share, up 0.48% YoY
- Confirmed orders in hand 7,000 Lakhs
Commenting on the performance Mr Pramod Gupta, Chairman and Managing Director said: "For the quarter, we witnessed growth of 41% in our Net Income which helped us achieve PBT growth of 32.9% YoY. We currently have an order book of Rs 70 cr, which holds us in good stead for Q4FY22.”
While we have gained a significant market share in India, we are now looking to tap into international markets, with an estimated market size of Rs 7,000 crore approx.. For this we have been appointing sales and marketing agents in several key markets such as Egypt, Libya and Vietnam to promote our products and expand our market base in these countries. We are very positive on our international foray, which has given us the confidence to plan an additional manufacturing unit closer to the port at Mundra, Gujarat.