Piccadily Agro Industries Ltd. is an Indian manufacturer of sugar and distillery products. The company that was set up in 1994 operates in two major segments—Sugar and Distillery. Under its two segments, it manufactures sugar, molasses, power, bagasse, liquor, malt, carbon dioxide gas, and ethanol. Recently, the company has also set up a division to produce pet bottles.
Piccadily Agro Industries Ltd. is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) under the scrip number 530305. The company has a total market capitalisation of Rs. 313.68 crore as of April 6, 2022. Piccadily Agro share price closed at Rs. 32.55 on April 5, 2022. Piccadily Agro Industries Ltd. shares have returned 185.22% to its investors last year. Piccadily Agro Industries share price hit a 52-week high at Rs. 35.75 while its 52-week low was Rs. 9.85. The price-to-earnings ratio of the company was 12.15 as of April 6, 2022. On the same date, its price-to-book ratio was 0.66.
For the quarter ended December 31, 2021, Piccadily Agro Industries Ltd. reported a total income of Rs. 111.14 crore. It reported a total income of Rs. 89.71 for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. The company made a net profit of Rs. 1.01 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 compared to Rs. 2.74 crore for the same period in the previous year. The earnings per share that the company posted for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 was Rs. 0.01. Compared to the same, it posted an earnings per share of Rs. 1.14 for the December quarter of the financial year 2020.
Piccadily Agro Industries Ltd.’s peers or competitors include Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd., Kesar Enterprises Ltd., and Sir Shadi Lal Enterprises Ltd.
Its majority of the shares are held by the promoters. Piccadily Agro Industries Ltd. promoter holdings were at 70.90% for the quarter ended December 31, 2021. The remaining 29.10% of shares were held by the public.
Disclaimer: ICICI Securities Ltd. (I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India, Tel No : 022 - 6807 7100. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730), BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and Member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (Member Code: 56250) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. The contents herein above are solely for informational purpose and may not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments or any other product. Investors should consult their financial advisers whether the product is suitable for them before taking any decision. The contents herein mentioned are solely for informational and educational purpose.