NGL Fine - Chem Ltd.
Q3FY22 Quarterly Result Announced for NGL Fine - Chem Ltd.
Pharmaceuticals firm NGL Fine-Chem declares Q3FY22 result:
- Revenue growth of 12% YoY in Q3FY22 and 28% YoY in 9MFY22, driven by strong volume growth and increasing market penetration
- Continuing rise in input prices (27% YoY in Q3), fuel costs (167% YoY in Q3) and freight costs (43% YoY in Q3) led to margin and profitability contraction during the quarter
- Increased inventories to cater to growing demand, while maintaining a strong working capital with a NWC of 78 days as of Sep’21
- Incurred CAPEX of ~ Rs 17 crores for H1FY22
- Continue to remain Net Cash positive at Rs 16 crores as of Sep’21