JTL Industries Ltd.
Q2FY23 Quarterly Result Announced for JTL Infra Ltd.
Iron & Steel Manufacturing company JTL Infra announced Q2FY23 results:
- Revenue from operations for the quarter grew 14.53% on YoY basis from Rs. 263.02 crore to Rs.301 crore and by 16.21% to Rs. 259 crore in QoQ.
- Sales volume increased by 22.60% at 40829 MT in Q2 FY23 as compared to 33,302 MT in Q1 FY23
- PAT for the quarter stood at Rs. 20.01 crore against Rs. 12.95 crore in Q1FY22, YoY growth of 53.85%
- During quarter company allotted 50,00,000 nos. of shares on conversion of share warrants.
- Company was allocated 30000 tonne of GI pipe order valued approx. Rs 300cr under Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) in state of Jammu & Kashmir. JTL supplied 15000 MT of GI pipes in this quarter itself
- JTL received approval for motion 1 filed at NCLT. SEBI approved Scheme of Amalgamation between Chetan Industries Ltd (Transferor company), with JTL Infra Ltd (Transferee company) filed by the company in early July 2022.