Jun 29, 2022 04:01 PM
|Jul 05, 2022||Dividend||270|
|Oct 21, 2021||Dividend||100|
|Jul 05, 2021||Dividend||175|
Mindtree Limited, formerly known as Mindtree Consulting Limited, is an information technology (IT) consulting and implementation firm headquartered in Bangalore, India. Mindtree Limited is a mid-cap company having a market capitalization of INR 49,502.87 Crores as of 17th August ‘2021. Mindtree Limited is a part of the L&T Group. Mindtree was incorporated on 5th August ‘1999 as Mindtree Consulting Private Limited by ten industry professionals from Lucent Technologies, Cambridge Technology Partners, and Wipro. The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange have assigned the number
532819 and scrip code MINDTREE. As of 17th August ‘2021, Mindtree Limited is trading at INR 3,005.
Mindtree Limited is functioning into four different verticals, i.e. Retail CPG and Manufacturing (RCM), Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Technology Media and Services (TMS), Travel, and Hospitality (TH). The company has its registered office in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India and has offices in India, United States of America (USA), United Kingdom, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, South Africa, UAE, Netherlands, Canada, Belgium, France, Ireland, Poland and the Republic of China. The business of Mindtree limited is structured around various clients in different verticals such as Consumer Devices & Electronics, Consumer Packed Goods, Banking, Capital Markets, Manufacturing, Insurance, Independent Software Vendors, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Semiconductors, and the Travel and Hospitality industry. Mindtree has approximately 24,000 employees as of March 2021, out of which 32% were women. All of Mindtree’s workforce consists of employees from around 80 nationalities working in all offices around the globe. The company workforce includes software professionals for around 95% of the total workforce, and the remaining 5% work in support and sales. For the quarter ended 30th June ‘2021, the company has reported a consolidated Total Revenue amounting to INR 2,363.50 Crores, up 10.02 % from last quarter’s revenue amounting to INR 2,148.20 Crores. It has reported net profit after tax of Rs 343.40 Crores for the quarter ended 30th June ‘2021 from INR 317.3 Crores of last quarter, which shows an increment of 8.23%. Mindtree Limited’s stock closed at 3024.85 on 17th August ‘2021 (NSE) and has returned 80% (approx.) in the last six months.
|AGM Date (Month)||:||Jul|
|Face Value Equity Shares||:||10|
|Market Lot Equity Shares||:||1|
|Book Closure Date (Month)||:||Jul|