Bikaji Foods International Ltd.
Q3FY23 Quarterly Result Announced for Bikaji Foods International Ltd.
Bikaji Foods International announced Q3FY23 results:
- Q3FY23 vs Q3FY22:
- Revenue from operation stood at Rs 50,767.76 lakh in Q3FY23 as against Rs 43,897.60 lakh in Q3FY22 with a growth of 15.7%
- The company’s EBITDA margin stood at 10.4% as against 5.6% in previous year
- Profit Before Tax (PBT) stood at Rs 4,161.86 lakh for Q3FY23, PBT margin increased to 8.2% as against 3.6% for Q3FY22
- Profit After Tax (PAT) stood at Rs 3,169.39 lakh for Q3FY23.
- The PAT margin increased to 6.2% as against 2.4% in Q3FY22
- Earnings per share (EPS) (Diluted) for the quarter ended Q3FY23 stood at Rs 1.32.
- 9MFY23 vs 9MFY22:
- Revenues from operations for the nine months ended December 31, 2022 stood at Rs 1,50,380.81 lakh as compared to Rs 1,21,070.81 lakh in 9MFY22 with a growth of 24.2%
- The Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (Core EBITDA) stand at Rs 15,099.85 lakh in 9MFY23, as against Rs 9,636.21 lakh in 9MFY22. EBITDA margin stood at 10%
- Profit Before Tax (PBT) stood at Rs 11,923.94 lakh for 9MFY23 as compared to Rs 7,155.50 lakh in 9MFY22. PBT margin stood at 7.9%
- Profit After Tax (PAT) reported stood at Rs 8,831.75 lakh in 9MFY23 as against Rs 5,165.87 lakh in 9MFY22.The company’s PAT margin stood at 5.9%
- Earnings per share (EPS) (Diluted) for the nine months stood at Rs 3.64
Commenting on the results, Deepak Agarwal, Managing Director, Bikaji Foods International Limited said, "Taking the lead from the previous quarter, we have seen an increase in our revenue as compared to the last year with our topline delivering 24.2% growth this year. In the current quarter, we have seen a downward trend in our key input materials leading to improved profitability. Our EBITDA margin has increased to 10.0% in YTD Dec-22 as compared to 8.0% in YTD Dec-21 which was result of softening of input prices. We continue to focus on operational efficiencies which also reflects in a better profit margin this quarter. We hope that consumer demand will get better in the next quarter and we rally on in our growth journey while maintaining healthy margins. Our focus will be on strengthening our distribution network to achieve a deeper distribution model, and we will continue to efficiently execute our RTM strategy for distribution expansion."