Commercial Vehicles company VST Tillers Tractors announced Q1FY24 results:
- Turnover of Rs 246 crore during Q1FY24. This is the highest-ever Q1 revenue of VST Tillers Tractors so far.
- Company’s earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation & amortization stood at Rs 49.84 crore for Q1FY24, which is 18.86% of revenue.
- In Q1FY23, the EBITDA margin was 8.10%.
- The company’s Profit After Tax for Q1FY24 is Rs 32.99 crore, which is 3.28 times the PAT of Q1FY23.
- Similarly, earning per share (EPS) also increased more than 3 times over Q1FY23.
- The company has also registered healthy growth in Q1 in the export of tractors. In the domestic market, VST has launched 929 EGT models in this quarter which is receiving a good response from the market