Visaka Industries Ltd.
Q2FY22 Quarterly Result Announced for Visaka Industries Ltd.
- Revenue up by 29.21%, Net Profit up by 7%
- Total revenue from operations (net) for the quarter was INR 29225.45 Lakhs, 29.21% Higher as compared to the corresponding quarter of September 2020.
- PBT for the quarter was INR 3201.93 Lakhs as compared to INR 2995.97 Lakhs showing an increase of 6.88%. Net Profit for the quarter after tax was INR 2379.09 Lakhs as compared to INR 2230.47 Lakhs in the corresponding quarter of September 2020 showing an increase of 6.66%.
- Total revenue from operations (net) for the six-month period was INR 64131.82 Lakh 25.41% higher than the corresponding period of 2020.
- PBT for the six-month was INR 8666.11 Lakhs compared to INR 7605.78 Lakhs in the corresponding period last yearshowing an increase of 13.94%. Net Profit for the period after tax was INR 6437.25 Lakh as compared to INR 5672.32 Lakhs in the corresponding Half-Year ended September 2020 showing an increase of 13.48%.
Mr G. Vamsikrishna, Joint Managing Director, said, “The company has worked in a focussed and determined manner to overcome the challenges posed by Covid 19 pandemic. As the economy recovers and there is a positivity in consumer sentiment, we shall thrive to achieve better performances. Our resolve towards sustainable and persistent future performances reflect in our expansion plans in the VBoards segment and in the new initiatives of ATUM Life and ATUM Charge.”