Ellora Trading Ltd. is engaged in trading activity of insulators. The company procures insulators from others and then sells these to other interested parties locally or within India. Ellora Trading Ltd. has also started trading high-quality insulators and different kinds of allied products. Lately, the company has diversified its business and is also engaged in the trading of textile garments. Its major products include pin insulators, suspension insulators, and strain insulators. The company was established in February 1983 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956.
Ellora Trading Ltd. is listed both on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). On the NSE, it has been allotted the symbol ELLORATRAD while on the BSE, it is recognised by the scrip number 542803. It has a market capitalisation of Rs. 2.58 crore as of April 4, 2022. Ellora Trading Ltd. share price as of April 1, 2022 was Rs. 22.50. Ellora Trading Ltd shares hit a 52-week high at Rs. 54 while the company recorded a 52-week low at Rs. 12.10. In the past six months, the company has provided a total return of 19.19% to its investors. The company’s price to book ratio (as of April 4, 2022) was 1.04.
Currently, the company primarily operates and caters to customers in Gujarat. The management and promoters of the company have plans to expand its footprint and explore other geographies in India.
For the financial year 2021, the company reported a total income of Rs. 11.92 lakh, compared to Rs. 4.5 lakh in the same period for the previous year. It reported a loss of Rs. 72.41 lakh for the financial year 2021. For the same period in the previous year, the company reported a total profit of Rs. 3.34 lakh. The company’s total earnings per share for the year financial year 2021 was -Rs.0.10. In the previous year, the company reported a total earnings per share of Rs. 0.30 for the same period. Promoters hold just about 0.78% of the total of Ellora Trading Ltd shares. The remaining 99.22% is held by the public.
Disclaimer:- ICICI Securities Ltd. (I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India, Tel No : 022 - 6807 7100. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730), BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and Member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (Member Code: 56250) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: email@example.com. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. The contents herein above are solely for informational purpose and may not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments or any other product. Investors should consult their financial advisers whether the product is suitable for them before taking any decision. The contents herein mentioned are solely for informational and educational purpose.