Commercial Services company Vakrangee announced Q1FY24 results:
- Appointed master franchisees in 292 districts across 28 states. Master franchisees to provide on-ground operational support to the existing franchisee outlets as well as drive new franchisee acquisition. Plan to achieve 100% district coverage by March 2024
- Quarterly Gross Transaction Value (GTV) crossed Rs 14,920.74 crore
- Quarterly no. of transactions crossed 3.32 crore
- Total income stood at Rs 55.90 crore in Q1FY24, increased by 14.74% YoY
- EBITDA stood at Rs 6.93 crore in Q1FY24, increased by 56.08% YoY
- PAT stood at Rs 0.49 crore in Q1FY24, increased by 716.67% YoY
- Dividend of Rs 0.05 (5%) per equity share of Re 1 each for FY23, subject to the members’ approval at the ensuing annual general meeting.