May 26, 2022 01:15 PM
May 26, 2022 01:15 PM
|Mar 09, 2021||Split||1:5|
|Mar 09, 2021||Bonus||1:6|
Trio Mercantile & Trading Ltd. is an Indian company that provides trading services to its clients. It was incorporated in August 2002 and has its registered office in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Trio Mercantile & Trading Ltd. is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The BSE has allotted the company the number 534755. The market capitalisation of Trio Mercantile & Trading Ltd. was Rs. 14.06 crore as of April 5, 2022. Its share price closed at Rs. 2.07 on April 5, 2022. Trio Mercantile share price hit a 52-week high at Rs. 5.15 while the company recorded a 52-week low at Rs. 1.77. Trio Mercantile shares had a price-to-book ratio of 1.79 as of April 5, 2022.
The company posted a total revenue of Rs. 62 lakh for the quarter ended December 31, 2021.
In the December quarter of financial year 2020, the company earned a total revenue of Rs. 1.43 crore. For the latest quarter ended December 31, 2021, Trio Mercantile & Trading Ltd. incurred a loss of Rs. 75 lakh. For the same period in the previous year, the company made a profit of Rs. 21 lakh. Trio Mercantile shares reported an earnings per share of -Rs.0.11. For the same period in the previous year, the company reported an earnings per share of Rs. 0.18.
The promoters of the company hold 4.81% of the total outstanding shares. The public holds the remaining 95.19%. Of this, Non-Resident Indians hold 5.92% of the shares and corporate institutions hold 17.62% of the shares.
Disclaimer: ICICI Securities Ltd. (I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India, Tel No : 022 - 6807 7100. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730), BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and Member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (Member Code: 56250) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. The contents herein above are solely for informational purpose and may not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments or any other product. Investors should consult their financial advisers whether the product is suitable for them before taking any decision. The contents herein mentioned are solely for informational and educational purpose.
613/B Mangal Aarambh Off SV Rd, Kora Kendra Borivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400092
Sharex Dynamic (India) Pvt Ltd
|AGM Date (Month)||:||Dec|
|Face Value Equity Shares||:||10|
|Market Lot Equity Shares||:||1|
|Book Closure Date (Month)||:||Dec|