Textiles company Trident announced Q1FY24 results:
- Net Revenue in Q1FY24 is Rs 14,782 million as compared to Rs 16,717 million in Q1FY23.
- EBIDTA for Q1FY24 stood at Rs 2,393 million which translates into a 16.2% EBITDA margin.
- Profit after tax for Q1FY24 was reported at Rs 903 million with a PAT margin of 6.1%.
- Net Debt to EBITDA has increased slightly to 1.17x, showcasing the company’s dedication to improving its obligations.
- Net Debt to Equity also increased to 0.28x in Q1FY24.
- Net Debt stood at Rs 11,171 million as on 30th June 2023.
- Granted patent for the “Process of manufacturing a fabric with homogeneous pores” by the European Patent Office.