Electrical Equipment/Products company R R Kabel announced Q2FY24 & H1FY24 results:
- Revenue: Rs 1,609.7 crore, up 17.7% YoY, 0.8% QoQ.
- EBITDA: Rs 121.1 crore, a 92.7% YoY increase, 6.6% QoQ.
- EBITDA Margins: 7.5%, a 293 bps YoY improvement, 7.1% QoQ.
- Profit Before Tax: Rs 105.0 crore, a 120.1% YoY rise, 5.7% QoQ.
- Profit After Tax: Rs 74.1 crore, up 111.7% YoY, -0.3% QoQ.
- PAT Margins: 4.6%, a 204 bps YoY improvement, 4.7% QoQ.
- Revenue: Rs 3,207 crore, a 23.2% YoY increase.
- EBITDA: Rs 234.7 crore, a significant 128.7% YoY rise.
- EBITDA Margins: 7.3%, a substantial 338 bps YoY improvement.
- Profit Before Tax: Rs 204.4 crore, up 182.5% YoY.
- Profit After Tax: Rs 148.4 crore, a robust 179.3% YoY growth.
- PAT Margins: 4.6%, with a significant 259 bps YoY improvement.
Commenting on the results, Shreegopal Kabra, MD said, “ Throughout the past six months, RR Kabel has demonstrated a promising performance, marked by strong growth in our sales volume. This has been underpinned by the thriving real estate sector, robust infrastructure development, and a flourishing export market. It is equally essential to recognize that this success has been achieved through a steadfast commitment to deliver products of the highest quality while ensuring the utmost safety for our customers.”