Punjab Chemicals and Crop Protection Ltd.
Q1FY23 Quarterly Result Announced for Punjab Chemicals and Crop Protection Ltd.
Punjab Chemicals and Crop Protection announced Q1FY23 Result :
- Q1 FY23 Revenue Rs 272 cr, up 29% YoY
- Q1 FY23 PAT Rs 20 cr
- Q1 FY23 EBITDA Rs 35.4 cr, EBITDA Margin 13%
- Long-term Client Deals Strong Order Book position: Rs 1,500 cr
- Our growth momentum continues with revenue at Rs 272 cr higher by 29% YoY
- Increased raw material and utility costs continues to have an impact on gross margin. Effort is to pass on the same to the customers in the coming quarters
- Global supply chains are yet to stabilise, and logistics cost remain elevated.
- Our order book remains robust and we are on track to scale up production and improve utilisations at our plants.