PTC Industries Ltd.
Q2FY23 Quarterly Result Announced for PTC Industries Ltd.
Industrial products company PTC Industries announced Q2FY23 results:
- Total Income:
- Total income at Rs 559.7 million in Q2FY23 as compared to Rs 402.7 million reported in Q2FY22; a growth of 39.0% YoY
- Total income in H1FY23 was at Rs 1,031.5 million as compared to Rs 862.7 million in H1FY22, a growth of 19.6% YoY
- EBITDA stood at Rs 190.2 million in Q2FY23 compared to Rs 95.8 million in Q2FY22; witnessing a growth of 98.5% YoY with an EBITDA Margin of 34.0% in Q2FY23
- EBITDA for H1FY23 was at Rs 310.3 million as against Rs 241 million in H1FY22, an EBITDA margin of 30.1% in H1FY23
- PAT stood at Rs 76.4 million in Q2FY23 compared to Rs 18.0 million, a growth of 324.4% YoY
- PAT at Rs 105.02 million in H1FY23 compared to Rs 70.3 million in H1FY22, 49.6% YoY growth
Speaking on the developments, Mr. Sachin Agarwal, Chairman & Managing Director, said: “The current fiscal year continues to be exciting for us at PTC. While we continue to improve our financial performance, we are also achieving significant milestones by entering into technical collaborations with prominent organisations and signing MoUs for important partnerships with both public sector and private companies. We are also very proud to have received the prestigious Raksha Mantri award for our work on indigenization in the defence and aerospace sector for the manufacture of critical titanium and super-alloy castings within India. With our strong capabilities, foresight and cutting-edge technology, the company can make a quantum leap in terms of its capability, revenue growth and sustainable profitability in the future.”