Oct 06, 2022 04:01 PM
Oct 06, 2022 04:01 PM
|No data found|
Pharmaids Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is an Indian pharmaceutical company that manufactures specialty chemicals, skin care products, hospital care products and bulk drugs. The company was incorporated in 1989 in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Under its specialty chemicals segment, it produces products including retinol, DL Alpha Tocopherol, D Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, D-Biotin, among others. Its skin care line includes hand sanitisers, moisturising creams, alcohol gels, barrier creams, etc. Its hospital care products consist of a line of hand rubs, gels, skin antiseptic solutions and general antiseptics and disinfectants. Pharmaids Pharmaceuticals Ltd. also produces a range of generic drugs.
Pharmaids Pharmaceuticals Ltd. benefits from India’s position in the global pharmaceutical market. Our country is the largest provider of generic drugs globally, supplying over 50% of the world’s vaccines, 40% of generic drugs in the US and 25% of all medicines in the UK. The Indian pharmaceutical sector is forecasted to grow to $100 billion by 2025.
Pharmaids Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a small-cap company that is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The BSE has allotted the number 524572 to the company.
The company’s market capitalisation is Rs. 13.66 crores as of 25th March 2022. Pharmaids Pharmaceuticals Ltd. share price as of 24th March 2022 was at Rs. 13.19. Pharmaids Pharmaceuticals Ltd. shares clocked in a 52-week high of Rs. 30.40 and a 52-week low of Rs. 10.27. The company’s price to earnings ratio was 100.36 as of 25th March 2022. In the last year, Pharmaids Pharmaceuticals Ltd. has given investors a return of 20.61%.
Pharmaids Pharmaceuticals Ltd. made total revenues of Rs. 72.39 lakhs for the quarter ended 31st December 2021, compared to total revenue of Rs. 3.41 crores for the same period in the previous year. As for its profit, the company recorded a total profit of Rs. 1.42 lakhs for the quarter ended 31st December 2021, compared to Rs. 0.97 lakhs for the same period in the previous year. It posted earnings per share of Rs. 1.42 for the quarter ended 31st December 2021, compared to Rs. 0.97 for the same period in the previous year.
Promoters hold 55.56% of Pharmaids Pharmaceuticals Ltd.’s shares, while retail investors own the remaining 44.44%. A majority of the promoter holdings, i.e. 41.74%, are held by one individual – Venkata Bhagi Rao Sadhanala.
Disclaimer- ICICI Securities Ltd.( I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Mumbai - 400025, India, Tel No:- 022 - 2288 2460, 022 - 2288 2470. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code:-07730) and BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. SEBI research analyst Registration no.-INH000000990. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: email@example.com. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon.
The non-broking products / services like Mutual Funds, Insurance, FD/ Bonds, loans, PMS, Tax, Elocker, NPS, IPO, Research, Financial Learning etc. are not exchange traded products / services and ICICI Securities Ltd. is just acting as a distributor/ referral Agent of such products / services and all disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange investor redressal or Arbitration mechanism.
4-4-211/212/3 1st Floor, Inderbagh Sulthan Bazar, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500095
Venture Capital & Corp. Inv.
|AGM Date (Month)||:||Sep|
|Face Value Equity Shares||:||10|
|Market Lot Equity Shares||:||1|
|Book Closure Date (Month)||:||Sep|