Healthcare Supplies firm Nureca announced Q1FY23 Result :
- GMV of Q1’FY23 stood at Rs. 338 mn as compared to Rs. 1627 Mn in Q1’FY22, decrease of 79%
- Operating Revenue was Rs. 255 mn in Q1’FY23 as compared to Rs. 1,195 in Q1’FY22, decrease of 79%
- Overall, demand has seen a dip in Q1’FY23 as compared to the same quarter last year, which had seen a huge surge in demand due to Covid-19
- Our Gross margins in Q1’FY23 were impacted due to lower demand, inflation in input cost, currency fluctuation as well as inflationary pressure in other non-core costs such as packaging, transport, etc.
- Our employee cost has increased as compared to the same quarter last year due to aggressive talent acquisition across the business functions and verticals majorly for app development and expansion of Offline distribution network.
- Other expenses are lower in Q1’FY23 by 52%, in line with the top line.
- Overall, EBITDA was Rs. (46) mn in Q1’FY23, lower by 109% and PAT stood at Rs. (41) mn, lower by 111%