Max Healthcare Institute Ltd.
Q4FY23 Quarterly & FY23 Annual Result Announced for Max Healthcare Institute Ltd.
Max Healthcare Institute announced Q4FY23 & FY23 results:
- Gross Revenue stood at Rs 1,637 crore for Q4FY23, 26% growth YoY & 5% growth QoQ
- Network Operating EBITDA touched a new high of Rs 437 crore, growth of 44% YoY and 4% QoQ
- Operating Margin stood at 28.2% versus 24.8% in Q4FY22 and 28.3% in Q3FY23
- EBITDA per bed improved to Rs 70.3 lakhs in Q4FY23, from Rs 56.4 lakhs in Q4FY22 and Rs 66.9 lakhs in Q3FY23
- PAT stood at Rs 320 crore in Q4FY23 versus Rs 172 crore in Q4FY22 and Rs 269 crore in Q3 FY23
- Cash from Operations was Rs 425 crore in Q4FY23, of this Rs 65 crore spent towards ongoing capacity expansion projects; Net Cash as on Mar 31, 2023 stood at Rs 733 crore
- Gross Revenue in FY23 stood at Rs 6,234 crore, up 18%, Network Operating EBITDA in FY23 was Rs 1,636 crore, an increase of 25%
- Bed occupancy in Q4FY23 stood at 77%. Commissioned 92 beds for new Oncology block at Max Shalimar Bagh in March 2023
- ARPOB improved to Rs 70.7k in Q4FY23 vs. Rs 63.5k in Q4FY22 and 66.8K in Q3FY23
- Free treatment provided to 36,606 patients in OPD and 1,194 patients in IPD from the economically weaker sections
- Board has recommended a dividend of Rs 1 per Share (10% of Face Value) for shareholder’s approval.
Commenting on Q4 results, Mr. Abhay Soi, Chairman and Managing Director, Max Healthcare Institute Ltd., said: “The Q4 results are in line with our plan and reflect the flawless execution of our strategy by the team on the ground. I am happy that we could deliver the first brownfield expansion on time and it has started to make positive addition to EBITDA and demonstrate operating leverage from the very first month. As other planned bed additions start to roll-in, we expect significant operating leverage.
In addition, we are actively but prudently evaluating inorganic growth opportunities
While we continue to see great investment opportunities in the sector, happy to announce that Board has recommended a maiden dividend of 10% for financial year ended Mar 31, 2023.”