Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Ltd.
Q3FY23 Quarterly Result Announced for Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Ltd.
Industrial machinery firm Kirloskar Pneumatic Company announced Q3FY23 results:
- YTD revenue from operations was at Rs 879.7 crore vs Rs 622.7 crore in FY 22 registering over 41% growth YoY
- Operating revenue of Rs 312.3 crore for Q3 also registered 37% growth over Q3FY22 when it was at Rs 227.3 crore.
- YTD EBIDTA margin improved to 14.2% of total income compared to 11.1% in FY22.
- EBIDTA of Q3 also showed improvement from 10.5% in Q3 of FY 22 to 16.6% of total income in Q3 of the current fiscal.
- With negligible interest cost in the current year, YTD PBT was at Rs 101.2 crore (11.4% of total income) compared to Rs 40.9 crore (6.5%) of FY22, registering a growth of over 147%
- Profit After Tax improved to 8.6% of the total income and stood at Rs 76.33 crore YTD compared to Rs 30.6 crore representing 4.8% in FY22
- Order book stood at Rs 1,300 crore as on January 1, 2023, showing an improvement of over Rs 100 crore over the level of the last quarter end.
- Basic YTD EPS in CY improved to Rs 11.83 per share compared to Rs 4.74 in the PY.
- The Board of Directors has declared an interim dividend of Rs 2.50 ( 125% ) per equity share having face value of Rs 2/- each.