Kewal Kiran Clothing Ltd.
Q4FY23 Quarterly & FY23 Annual Result Announced for Kewal Kiran Clothing Ltd.
Apparels & Accessories company Kewal Kiran Clothing announced Q4FY23 & FY23 results:
- Standalone Q4FY23:
- Revenue from Operations for Q4FY23 grew by 17.6% to Rs 199.5 crore as compared to Rs 169.6 crore in Q4FY22
- EBIDTA for Q4FY23 grew by 21.3% to Rs 39.0 crore as compared to Rs 32.2 crore in Q4FY22. EBIDTA margin for Q4FY23 stood at 19.6% as compared to 19.0% in Q4FY22
- PBT for Q4FY23 grew by 29.2% to Rs 42.4 crore as compared to Rs 32.8 crore in Q4FY22. PBT margin for Q4FY23 stood at 20.5% as compared to 19.0% in FY22
- PAT for Q4FY23 grew by 27.4% to Rs 31.6 crore as compared to Rs 24.8 crore in Q4FY22. PAT margin for Q4FY23 stood at 15.3% as compared to 14.3% in Q4FY22.
- Standalone FY23:
- Revenue from Operations for FY23 grew by 28.3% to Rs 779.5 crore as compared to Rs 607.6 crore in FY22
- EBIDTA for FY23 grew by 51.9% to Rs 151.9 crore as compared to Rs 100.0 crore in FY22. EBIDTA margin for FY23 stood at 19.5% as compared to 16.5% in FY22
- PBT for FY23 grew by 49.1% to Rs 157.1 crore as compared to Rs 105.3 crore in FY22. PBT margin for FY23 stood at 19.6% as compared to 16.9% in FY22.
- PAT for FY23 grew by 46.1% to Rs 119.3 crore as compared to Rs 81.7 crore in FY22. PAT margin for FY23 stood at 14.9% as compared to 13.1% in FY22
Commenting on the results and performance, Kewalchand P. Jain, Chairman & Managing Director said : “I am happy to inform you that during FY 2023, we have registered a robust growth both in terms of volumes and overall revenue backed with healthy margins. The consistent growth in our performance reflects the power of the Company’s brands to connect with consumers in providing an unparalleled fashion experience and have evolved from being Denim focused to Lifestyle Brands.
Our intensified focus on balanced distribution strategy and increasing presence through Brand Focussed EBOs along with our drive for expansion of Product Categories and aggressive branding initiatives are the key contributors for this amazing performance.
We have seen good traction in our recent Trade Show of Autumn & Winter Season 23-24 and are very excited with the type of response we are getting across product categories. We believe, with our product design and new categories which we have already launched as well as which are been under designing, we will be able to continue to grow.
India is expected to continue to move along a strong growth trajectory in the apparel and retail sector, given the underlying growth drivers. Our Company caters to the continuously evolving demands of the youth of today through its plethora of apparel and accessories. KKCL, with its financial strengths, strong Brands coupled with inherent manufacturing expertise & technical capabilities, widespread distribution is committed to its long-term vision of pursuing sustainable and profitable double-digit sales growth.”