Goodluck India Ltd.
Q3FY22 Quarterly Result Announced for Goodluck India Ltd.
Metals and mining company Goodluck India Ltd. declares Q3FY22 result:
- Highest ever Quarterly volumes at 72,273 MT
- Highest ever Quarterly Turnover and Profit of Rs. 705.80 Crore and Rs. 20.16 Crore respectively
- Highest ever Quarterly Exports Sales of 23,433 tons
- EBITDA per ton for Q3 FY22 stood at Rs. 6,557 as against Rs. 5,251 in Q3 FY21 and Rs. 6,779 in 9M FY22
- 9M FY22 volumes at 1,92,752 MT
- 9M FY22 Revenue from Operations at Rs. 1,912.42 Crore as against Rs. 1,091.29 Crore in 9M FY21, YoY growth of 75.24%
- 9M FY22 EBITDA at Rs. 130.66 Crore as against Rs. 88.73 Crore in 9M FY21, YoY growth of 47.25%
- 9M FY22 Profit at Rs. 50.72 Crore as against Rs. 21.87 Crore in 9M FY21, YoY growth of 131.88%
- Finance Cost for Q3FY22 at 2.00% as against 2.77% in Q3FY21 and 2.28% for 9MFY22 as against 3.71% in 9MFY21
Commenting on the result, Mr. Mahesh Chandra Garg, Chairman, Goodluck India said,
“The Q3 FY22 results reflect how the strategic initiatives adopted by the Company would pan out going forward. During the quarter, our sales volume stood at 72,273 tonnes with revenue of Rs. 705.80 crore, EBITDA of Rs. 47.39 crore and PAT of Rs. 20.16 crore. The Company achieved highest ever production with highest ever export volumes which resulted in highest ever turnover and profit this quarter.
Our strategic initiatives of focusing on export markets and value-added products too are reflected in the numbers we achieved. We have focused on controlling our finance costs and during this nine months the finance costs stood at a low of 2.28% of turnover down from 3.71% in corresponding period last year. Our plans and initiative are proceeding in the desired direction and have been bearing desired results. We are confident that with new infrastructure in place and successful execution of the strategies we would steer the Company to new heights. Exports, value added products and high-end engineering products are core of these initiatives and the contribution from these would keep increasing steadily.
Overall, we remain focused on creating value for our stakeholders and managing the business for the long term to transform our business and our ways of working. I am thankful to the entire team at Goodluck for their efforts and overcoming gripping uncertainties and delivering good results.”