loader2
Partner With Us NRI

Company details

4,988.30
5,054.00
4,751.00
6,270.05
6M Return -4.86%
1Y Return -11.01%
Mkt Cap.(Cr) 16,468.46
Volume 363
Div Yield 2.38%
OI
-
OI Chg %
-
Volume 363

Open Free Demat Account Online with ICICIDIRECT

SWOT

  • swot

  • technicals

  • deals

  • shareholding


EMA SMA

Delivery and volume

Financials

  • Profit and loss statement

  • Balance sheet

  • Quarterly Result

  • Ratio

Sales(Cr.)

Operating Profit(Cr.)

Profit after Tax(Cr.)

Equity

Reserves and Surplus

Debt

Sales

Operating Profit

Profit after tax

PE

Debt/Equity

P BV

INSIDER & INSTITUIONAL ACTIVITY

Equity Capital: 789.01 Cr FV: 10.00
Period MF Net Purchase / (sold) FII Net
LAST 1M 20,712.90 -49,208.14
LAST 3M 72,514.10 -86,871.53
LAST 6M 139,386.11 -217,992.74
LAST 12M 232,044.22 -250,830.89

Information

  • About Company
  • Company Info
  • Listing Info
65.49
75%
252.9641
47.22%
36.51%
Description
  • Gillette India Limited is a company that operates in consumer products in the grooming and oral care business. Gillette India limited has a market capitalization of Rs 19,122.83 Crores on 26th August 2021. On 9th February ‘1984, it became a corporation by the name "Indian Shaving Products Ltd". At the end of June 2020, it registered a combined revenue of Rs 1,679 Crores for 2019-20. The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange have assigned the number 507815 and scrip code GILLETTE. As of 26th August ‘2021, Gillette India limited is trading at Rs. 5,868.60.

    The company manufactures and sells branded packaged fast-moving goods in the grooming and oral care businesses. Retail outlets such as mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, department stores, and high-frequency stores sell the company's products. The company has two manufacturing locations which are in Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh. Also, the company has third-party manufacturing locations spread across India. The company is generating 76% of revenue from Blades & Razors and 24% from Oral Care for the F.Y 2019-20. Gillette India Limited has two foreign holding companies. The Promoters and Promoters' group holds 75.00% of the stake in the company, and the rest, 25.00%, is owned by the others (public shareholding). The company has 576 permanent employees on roll.

    For the Quarter year ending on March 2021, total revenue was Rs 536.62 Crores, up 31.99% from Rs 406.57 Crores in March 2020. Quarterly Net Profit in March 2021 was Rs. 105.66 Crores, up 101.72% from Rs. 52.38 Crores in March 2020. In March 2021, the operating profit margin had increased to 27.34% from 17.49% in March 2020. From Rs. 16.07 in March 2020, Gillette India Limited's EPS has risen to Rs. 32.42 in March 2021. Gillette India Limited's stock is trading at 5,790.00 on 25th August ‘2021, which shows a return of 2.81% in the last six months and 6.97% in the previous year. The Current Ratio of the Company has been increased to 2.0 for the F.Y 2019-20 due to an increase in cash/ cash equivalents and inventory from 1.7 for the F.Y 2018-19. The average net profit of the company for the last three financial years is 353.47 Crores.

Read More

Registered Address

P&G Plaza Cardinal Gracias Rd, Chakala Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400099

Tel : 91-22-28266000
Email : vyas.a:pg.com
Website : http://www.pg.com/en_IN

Registrar

MAS Services Ltd

AGM Date (Month) : Nov
Face Value Equity Shares : 10
Market Lot Equity Shares : 1
BSE Code : 507815
NSE Code : GILLETTE
Book Closure Date (Month) : Nov
BSE Group : A
ISIN : INE322A01010

ICICIdirect Gillette India Ltd FAQ

You can buy Gillette India Ltd shares through a brokerage firm. ICICIdirect is a registered broker through which you can place orders to buy Gillette India Ltd Share.
Company share prices and volatile and keep changing according to the market conditions. As of Jul 01, 2022 04:01 PM the closing price of Gillette India Ltd was ₹ 5,054.00.
Market capitalization or market cap is determined by multiplying the current market price of a company’s shares with the total number of shares outstanding. As of Jul 01, 2022 04:01 PM, the market cap of Gillette India Ltd stood at ₹ 16,468.46.
The latest PE ratio of Gillette India Ltd as of Jul 01, 2022 04:01 PM is 65.49
The latest PB ratio of Gillette India Ltd as of Jul 01, 2022 04:01 PM is 0.05
The 52-week high of Gillette India Ltd is ₹ 6,270.05 while the 52-week low is ₹ 4,751.00 .

Thank you for subscribing to Equity/ Equity Research/MF/FnO Newsletter. You will hear from us shortly.

for your vote

CLOSE