Excel Industries Ltd.
Q4FY23 Quarterly & FY23 Annual Result Announced for Excel Industries Ltd.
Specialty Chemicals firm Excel Industries announced Q4FY23 & FY23 results:
- The company achieved a revenue of Rs 226 crore for Q4FY23 and Rs 1,090 crore for FY23. This has been in the backdrop of reduction in realizations and headwinds in International business.
- Export market contributed 20% and 21% of the total revenue during the Q4 & FY23 respectively.
- EBITDA margins stood at 5% for Q4FY23 and 12% for FY23. Margins in Q4 have declined over the previous quarter due to reduction in sales realizations, headwinds in Exports volumes and also due to temporary mismatch in the sales prices and input material cost.
- PAT margin for the quarter was at 1.0% for Q4 and 7.2% for FY23.
- The Company has given closure notice of MSW processing plant to Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation effective from 1st Oct 23. Impairment provision of Rs 1.25 crore has been accounted for in the ENBT segment.
- We continue to diversify our product portfolio and sharpen our R&D focus for creating sustainable growth