Pharmaceuticals company Dr. Reddy's Laboratories announced Q4FY22 results:
- Other operating income for the year at Rs 2.8 billion compared to Rs 1 billion in FY21. The increase was on account of recognition of income towards sale of our rights relating to anti-cancer agent E7777 (denileukin diftitox) to Citius Pharmaceuticals in Q2FY22. Other operating income in Q4 is Rs 0.3 billion.
- Net Finance income for the year at Rs 2.1 billion compared to Rs 1.7 billion in FY21. The increase is primarily on account of higher foreign exchange gain in current year as compared to FY21. Net finance income in Q4 is Rs 0.9 billion.
- Profit before Tax for the year at Rs 32.3 billion, growth of 22%. Profit before Tax for Q4 is Rs 2.5 billion.
- Profit after Tax for the year at Rs 23.6 billion and for Q4 at Rs 0.9 billion. The effective tax rate for the year has been 27% as compared to 34.7% in FY21 and that for the quarter has been at 64.8% as compared to 41.2% in Q4FY21. The ETR was higher on account of lower Profit before Tax, due to the impairment charge taken.
- Diluted earnings per share for the year is Rs 141.7. Diluted earnings per share for Q4 is Rs 5.3.
- EBITDA for FY22 at Rs 51.4 billion and the EBITDA margin is 24.0%. EBITDA for Q4 FY22 is at Rs 13.0 billion and the EBITDA margin in 23.9%.
- Capital expenditure for FY22 is at Rs. 14.7 billion. Capital expenditure for Q4FY22 is at Rs 3.7 billion.
- Free cash-flow for FY22 is at Rs 11.6 billion and for Q4 it is at Rs 4.8 billion.
- Net cash surplus for the company is at Rs 15.5 billion as on March 31, 2022. Consequently, net debt to equity ratio is 0.08
- The Board has recommended payment of a dividend of Rs 30 per equity share of face value Rs 5 each (600% of face value) for the year ended March 31, 2022.