Clean Science & Technology Ltd.
Q3FY22 Quarterly Result Announced for Clean Science & Technology Ltd.
Specialty Chemicals firm Clean Science and Technology declares Q3FY22 result:
- Mixed quarter:
- Recorded highest ever revenue and PAT in Q3 FY2022 . Total revenues increased by 18% and 44% on QoQ and YoY basis respectively
- Despite end product price hike, gross margins impacted as raw material price increase was steeper during Q3. Other key factors impacting margins are coal prices and moderation in product mix with pharma segment share significantly higher in Q3 compared to Q2
- Focus on sustainability
- Company has been awarded the “Greenco Silver” rating by GreenCo - Green Company Rating System. Clean Science and Technology Limited is the first specialty chemical company in the country to be given the “Greenco” certification
- This rating is a clear validation of our company’s emphasis on clean, green and sustainable practices and processes
- Product launch and capex
- Commissioned plants for manufacturing PBQ (Para benzoquinone), BHA and TBHQ. PBQ is an import substitute with Clean Science being the only company in India to manufacture PBQ
- Cash capex of ~INR 110 crore cumulatively during 9M FY2022, all funded from internal accruals
- Performance chemicals - Increased realizations across all products. Strong volume offtake for BHA during Q3 FY22 compared to Q3 FY21
- Pharma chemicals – Increased volume offtake across products, improved realizations for DCC during Q3 FY22 compared to Q3 FY21
- FMCG chemicals – Increased volume offtake and improved realizations for all key products in Q3 FY22 compared to Q3 FY21