Partner With Us NRI

Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd share Price

Company details

6M Return -0.14%
1Y Return -9.31%
Mkt Cap.(Cr) 761.36
Volume 55,409
Div Yield 0.68%
OI Chg %
Volume 55,409

Open Free Trading Account Online with ICICIDIRECT

Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd.

Q2FY22 Quarterly Result Announced for Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd.

Key Highlights 

  • Revenue from Operation Rs 30,745.88 Lakhs
  • EBITDA Rs  5,869.56 Lakhs 19%
  • Revenue from Operation Rs  23,284.38 Lakhs
  • EBITDA Rs  4,498.07 Lakhs 19%
  • Other Income Rs 1388.20 Lakhs
  • Other Income Rs 1013.00 Lakhs
  • PBT Rs  6381.44 Lakhs 20%
  • PBT Rs 4,667.44 Lakh  19%
  • PAT Rs 4,638.54 Lakhs 14%
  • PAT Rs  3,588.33 Lakhs 15%



Result PDF

View Other Company Results


Operating Profit
Profit after Tax
Reserves and Surplus
Operating Profit
Profit after Tax

Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd Stocks COMPARISION


Equity Capital: 818.70 Cr FV: 1.00

Period MF Net Purchase / (sold) FII Net
LAST 1M 3,296.96 39,477.59
LAST 3M 15,440.75 59,034.02
LAST 6M 64,524.17 39,054.82
LAST 12M 119,831.70 83,752.26
Bliss GVS Pharma Limited - ESOP/ESOS/ESPS

Jun 02, 2023 l NSE Announcement

Bliss GVS Pharma Limited -

May 30, 2023 l NSE Announcement

Date Action Type Ratio
Jul 12, 2023 Dividend 50
Jun 20, 2022 Dividend 50
Sep 13, 2021 Dividend 50

Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd Information

Stock PE (TTM)
Promoter Holding
Book Value
  • Bliss GVS Pharma Limited is a company that operates in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products and has a market capitalization of Rs 1,038.74 Crores on 24th August '2021. In 1984, it became a corporation as a private limited company by the name “Bliss Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals India Limited”, and the company commenced its business in the year 1985. At the end of March 2020, it registered combined revenue of Rs 689.31 Crores. The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange have assigned the number 506197 and scrip code BLISSGVS. As of 24th August '2021, Bliss GVS Pharma Limited is trading at Rs. 100.50.

    The company has four wholly owned subsidiaries and three step-down subsidiaries as of 31st March 2020. BGPL is developing on its global expertise and gaining a leadership position in anti-malarial, anti-fungal, dermatological, anti-inflammatory branded formulations. The plant is well equipped to manufacture various dosage forms like Tablets, Capsules, Dry Syrups, and Sachets, etc., with a capacity of ~420 MN per annum. Bliss GVS Pharma Limited has a strong geographical foothold presence in more than 60 countries from Africa to North America to Southeast Asia with more than 250 brand formulations. In FY20, the geographical revenue mix from sub-Saharan Africa was 76%, followed by India contributing 21% and the Rest of the World at 3%. It has 663 permanent employees on the rolls as of 31st March 2020. The promoters and promoter’s group holds 41.60% of the stake within the company, and the rest, 58.40%, is owned by the others (public shareholding).

    In June 2021, total sales were Rs 140.93 Crores, up 16.50% from Rs 120.97 Crores in June 2020. The quarterly Net Profit in June 2021 was Rs. 21.66 Crores, up 26.67% from Rs. 17.10 Crores in June 2020. In June 2021, operating profit was Rs. 117.55 Crores, up 8.04% from Rs. 108.81 Crores in June 2020. From Rs. 1.66 in June 2020, Bliss GVS Pharma Limited’s EPS has risen to Rs. 2.10 in June 2021. From 13% in March 2019, Bliss GVS Pharma Limited’s return on capital employed has increased to 14.36% in March 2020.

Registered Address

102 Hyde Park Sakivihar Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400072

Tel : 91-22-42160000
Email : info:blissgvs.com
Website : http://www.blissgvs.com

Universal Capital Sec. Pvt Ltd

AGM Date (Month) : Sep
Face Value Equity Shares : 1
Market Lot Equity Shares : 1
BSE Code : 506197
Book Closure Date (Month) : Sep
BSE Group : B
ISIN : INE416D01022

FAQ’s on Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd Shares

You can buy Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd shares through a brokerage firm. ICICIdirect is a registered broker through which you can place orders to buy Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd Share.

Company share prices and volatile and keep changing according to the market conditions. As of Jun 02, 2023 03:46 PM the closing price of Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd was ₹ 73.10.

Market capitalization or market cap is determined by multiplying the current market price of a company’s shares with the total number of shares outstanding. As of Jun 02, 2023 03:46 PM, the market cap of Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd stood at ₹ 761.36.

The latest PE ratio of Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd as of Jun 02, 2023 03:46 PM is 10.74

The latest PB ratio of Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd as of Jun 02, 2023 03:46 PM is 1.16

The 52-week high of Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd is ₹ 91.30 while the 52-week low is ₹ 69.20

Download Our App

market app
market app