Allied Digital Services Ltd. is an Indian IT consulting and services business founded in 1984. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company provides a range of services, including software publishing, consultancy and supply, maintenance and repair of office, digital enterprise infrastructure transformative solutions, cybersecurity services, cloud service, and support to multi-lingual, multi-channel service desks, etc.
Allied Digital Services Ltd. is listed on both the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), two of the leading stock exchanges in the country. On the NSE, it has been assigned the symbol ADSL. The BSE has allotted the company the scrip number of 532875. The company has a total market capitalisation of Rs. 754.27 crore as of April 6, 2022. Allied Digital Services Ltd. share price closed at Rs. 132.20 as of April 5, 2022. Allied Digital share price hit a 52-week high at Rs. 176 while it reported a 52-week low at Rs. 44.30. Allied Digital Services shares had a price-to-earnings ratio of 26.89 as of April 6, 2022. On the same date, the company’s price-to-book ratio was 0.70.
For the quarter ended December 31, 2021, Allied Digital Services Ltd. reported a total income of Rs. 29.49 crore. For the same period in the previous year, the company posted a total income of Rs. 27.07 crore. Allied Digital Services Ltd.’s net profit for the quarter December 31, 2021 was Rs. 95 lakh. During the same period in the previous year the company earned a net profit of Rs. 1.92 crore. For the December quarter of the financial year 2021, the earnings per share of the company was Rs. 0.18. For the same period in the previous year, the company reported an earnings per share of Rs. 0.38.
Promoters of the company hold 53.21% of the total outstanding shares of Allied Digital Services Ltd. The public holds the remaining 46.79%.
Disclaimer: ICICI Securities Ltd. (I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India, Tel No : 022 - 6807 7100. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730), BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and Member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (Member Code: 56250) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: email@example.com. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. The contents herein above are solely for informational purpose and may not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments or any other product. Investors should consult their financial advisers whether the product is suitable for them before taking any decision. The contents herein mentioned are solely for informational and educational purpose.