loader2
Partner With Us NRI

Company details

2.86
2.98
1.72
6.30
6M Return -2.36%
1Y Return 58.47%
Mkt Cap.(Cr) 13.30
Volume 10,901,953
Div Yield 0.00%
OI
-
OI Chg %
-
Volume 10,901,953

Open Free Demat Account Online with ICICIDIRECT

SWOT

  • swot

  • technicals

  • deals

  • shareholding


EMA SMA

Delivery and volume

Financials

  • Profit and loss statement

  • Balance sheet

  • Quarterly Result

  • Ratio

Sales(Cr.)

Operating Profit(Cr.)

Profit after Tax(Cr.)

Equity

Reserves and Surplus

Debt

Sales

Operating Profit

Profit after tax

PE

Debt/Equity

P BV

INSIDER & INSTITUIONAL ACTIVITY

Equity Capital: 11.86 Cr FV: 1.00
Period MF Net Purchase / (sold) FII Net
LAST 1M 30,916.98 -44,588.21
LAST 3M 83,461.15 -41,404.02
LAST 6M 143,250.83 -190,265.70
LAST 12M 204,102.65 -163,801.53
  • Announcement
  • Corporate action
  • No Data Found

Date Action Type Ratio
No data found

Information

  • About Company
  • Company Info
  • Listing Info
150.5
37.9%
2.737
2.21%
0.51%
Description
  • Advik Capital Ltd. (formerly known as Advik Industries Limited) is one of the emerging non-deposit-taking non-banking finance company (NBFC), having its market capitalization worth Rs.10.09 crore as of May 14 2021. The company was incorporated in 1985. The company has reported its consolidated quarterly revenue of Rs. 179.43 lacs at the end of September 2020. This company is found listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), having the code 539773. Advik Capital Ltd. engaged in carrying on the business of investing funds, assisting the financial accommodation by way of Loans & Advances, and undertaking the business of leasing. The company has indulged into financial services from its registered office located at Plot No. 84, Khasra No. 143/8, Ground Floor, Extended Lal Dora, Kanjhawla, Delhi-110081. The company is working under the leadership of Mr Virender Kumar Agarwal, who is a managing director. The company has a wholly-owned subsidiary, namely "Advik Optoelectronics Limited." As of September 30 2020, promoters in the company hold 21.49 % of the shareholding related to Individual/ HUF. The remaining shares of 78.51% are subscribed by the public. On a standalone basis, the company has recorded a turnover of Rs. 67.55 lacs during the Financial Year ended March 31, 2020, as compared to the turnover of last FY 2018-19, i.e. Rs.52.15 lacs. The Net Profit of the company for the Financial Year ended March 31, 2020, stood at Rs. 7.03 lacs as against the Net Profit of Rs.7.85 lacs for the Financial Year ended March 31, 2019. The company's standalone EPS has reduced to Rs. 0.02 in FY 2019-20 from Rs. 0.17 in FY 2018-19, which is 88.23%. Considering the condition of the business and growth stage of the company, The Board of Directors has decided not to recommend any dividend for FY 2019-20 and proposed to plough back profit into the company's main activities. The company's consolidated EPS has reduced to Rs.0.02 in FY 19-20 from Rs. 0.03 in FY 18-19, which 33.34%. However, revenue from the operation has increased from Rs. 453.59 lacs in FY 2018-19 to Rs.748.26 lacs in FY 2019-20, which shows an increment of 64.96%.

Read More

Registered Address

Plot No 84 Khasara No 143/84, Ground Floor Extended Lal Dora, Delhi, Delhi, 110081

Tel : 91-11-25952595
Email : info:advikgroup.com
Website : http://www.advikgroup.com/ail

Registrar

Skyline Financial Services Pvt

AGM Date (Month) : Dec
Face Value Equity Shares : 1
Market Lot Equity Shares : 1
BSE Code : 539773
NSE Code :
Book Closure Date (Month) : Dec
BSE Group : XT
ISIN : INE178T01024

ICICIdirect Advik Capital Ltd FAQ

You can buy Advik Capital Ltd shares through a brokerage firm. ICICIdirect is a registered broker through which you can place orders to buy Advik Capital Ltd Share.
Company share prices and volatile and keep changing according to the market conditions. As of May 16, 2022 04:01 PM the closing price of Advik Capital Ltd was ₹ 2.90.
Market capitalization or market cap is determined by multiplying the current market price of a company’s shares with the total number of shares outstanding. As of May 16, 2022 04:01 PM, the market cap of Advik Capital Ltd stood at ₹ 13.30.
The latest PE ratio of Advik Capital Ltd as of May 16, 2022 04:01 PM is 150.5
The latest PB ratio of Advik Capital Ltd as of May 16, 2022 04:01 PM is 0.91
The 52-week high of Advik Capital Ltd is ₹ 6.30 while the 52-week low is ₹ 1.72 .

Thank you for subscribing to Equity/ Equity Research/MF/FnO Newsletter. You will hear from us shortly.

for your vote

CLOSE