Aarti Industries Ltd. is an Indian mid-cap corporation with a global presence that specialises in pharmaceutical and speciality chemicals production. It is valued at Rs 32,899 crores on the stock exchange. The company was founded on September 28, 1984, under the name Aarti Organics Ltd, but was later renamed Aarti Industries Ltd in 1994-95. Some of the preeminent names on the company's promoter list include Chandrakant V. Gogri, Shantilal T. Shah, and Rajendra V. Gogri. The company's remarkable performance is evidenced by its financials, which stood at Rs. 772 crores in the December quarter of the financial year 2021-22. Aarti Industries Ltd. shares trades under the scrip name of AARTIIND on both the Bombay Stock Exchange as well as the National Stock Exchange.
The product segment of Aarti Industries is currently divided into three categories: personal care, pharmaceuticals, and speciality chemicals. Its product portfolio comprises more than 200 products. Currently, the company operates 17 manufacturing facilities, the majority of which are in Western India. It also has three research and development facilities. The company's major source of revenue is speciality chemicals, which accounts for 78% of the total sales. The remaining 22% comes from sales of pharmaceuticals (15%) and home and personal care (7%) products. The company exports its goods to more than 60 countries, with Japan, China, the United States, and Europe being the most important markets.
Now let's have a look at the financials of Aarti Industries. The company's net income and revenue have outperformed the industry average during the last five years. During this time, the company's market share has also increased considerably. When comparing the December quarter income with the remaining two quarters of the financial year 2021-22, there is a major growth in the profit figure. The net income in the second quarter stood at 176.11 crores, but it increased by 596.38 crores in the third quarter.
On 29th March 2022, intraday closure, the Aarti Industries share price closed at Rs. 922.35. The Aarti Ind. share price saw a major fluctuation in the last twelve months. The 52-week high and low of the Aarti share price was reported at Rs. 1,105.25 and Rs. 655.05, respectively. The company's leading competitors are Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd., Vinati Organics Ltd., and Navin Fluorine International Ltd.
Disclaimer:- ICICI Securities Ltd. (I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Venture House, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025, India, Tel No : 022 - 6807 7100. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730), BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and Member of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (Member Code: 56250) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631. Name of the Compliance officer (broking): Mr. Anoop Goyal, Contact number: 022-40701000, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. The contents herein above are solely for informational purpose and may not be used or considered as an offer document or solicitation of offer to buy or sell or subscribe for securities or other financial instruments or any other product. Investors should consult their financial advisers whether the product is suitable for them before taking any decision. The contents herein mentioned are solely for informational and educational purpose.