loader2
Partner With Us NRI

Company details

114.45
116.95
65.05
151.55
6M Return 1.93%
1Y Return 14.47%
Mkt Cap.(Cr) 116.41
Volume 813
Div Yield 0.68%
OI
-
OI Chg %
-
Volume 813

Open Free Demat Account Online with ICICIDIRECT

SWOT

  • swot

  • technicals

  • deals

  • shareholding


EMA SMA

Delivery and volume

Financials

  • Profit and loss statement

  • Balance sheet

  • Quarterly Result

  • Ratio

Sales(Cr.)

Operating Profit(Cr.)

Profit after Tax(Cr.)

Equity

Reserves and Surplus

Debt

Sales

Operating Profit

Profit after tax

PE

Debt/Equity

P BV

INSIDER & INSTITUIONAL ACTIVITY

Equity Capital: 12.17 Cr FV: 10.00
Period MF Net Purchase / (sold) FII Net
LAST 1M 22,733.13 -38,577.79
LAST 3M 77,375.96 -53,201.90
LAST 6M 142,231.38 -196,897.34
LAST 12M 206,053.08 -176,593.86
  • Announcement
  • Corporate action
  • No Data Found

Date Action Type Ratio
Sep 03, 2020 Bonus 10:11
Aug 12, 2020 Dividend 6

Information

  • About Company
  • Company Info
  • Listing Info
31.69
74.97%
15.8244
16.57%
16.98%
Description
  • Aaron Industries Ltd is a company that operates in Industrial Products and has a market capitalization of Rs 68 crore as of 12th May 2021. On 23rd October 2013, it became a corporation. At the end of December 2020, it registered combined revenue of Rs 655.46 Crores. The National Stock Exchange has assigned the company the scrip code AARON and is currently not listed on The Bombay Stock Exchange. As of 12th May 2021, Aaron Industries Ltd is trading at Rs. 67.80. The company claims it has transformed the elevator industry from basic cabins to extraordinary designer cabins in a brief period. Mr. Chinubhai Doshi, the father of Promoter Mr Amar Chinubhai Doshi, founded the Moti Group in 1961 to manufacture Iron Clad Switches in Surat. From the beginning, the Moti Group has believed in Growing through Quality. MOTI has been in business for more than five decades. 'MOTI' grew in reputation and expertise as a manufacturer of switchgear products over time. As a result, Distribution bins, Busbar chambers, and a Loom switch are added. It has also said Cable Tray and Building Hardware materials to the mix, such as Z perline slotted channel and others. The company currently offers both elevator products and parts under one roof. Elevator cabins, doors frames, header traction machine, and other items are included. From building ultra-modern, cutting-edge cabins for luxury residential and commercial properties, the company provides its clients with a creative edge that improves their property and provides customer loyalty. The company also produces electronic devices such as distribution cabinets, busbar chambers, loom transfer cable trays, and construction hardware such as Z perline and slotted tube. The promoters currently hold 74.97% of stake in the company and the rest 25.03% is owned by the public.

Read More

Registered Address

B-65 & 66 1st Floor, Jawahar Road No 4 Udhayog Nagr, Surat, Gujarat, 394210

Tel : 91-261-2278410
Email : info1:aaronindustriesltd.net
Website : http://www.aaronindustries.net

Registrar

Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd

AGM Date (Month) : Aug
Face Value Equity Shares : 10
Market Lot Equity Shares : 3000
BSE Code : 535103
NSE Code : AARON
Book Closure Date (Month) : Aug
BSE Group :
ISIN : INE721Z01010

ICICIdirect Aaron Industries Ltd FAQ

You can buy Aaron Industries Ltd shares through a brokerage firm. ICICIdirect is a registered broker through which you can place orders to buy Aaron Industries Ltd Share.
Company share prices and volatile and keep changing according to the market conditions. As of May 23, 2022 01:26 PM the closing price of Aaron Industries Ltd was ₹ 115.90.
Market capitalization or market cap is determined by multiplying the current market price of a company’s shares with the total number of shares outstanding. As of May 23, 2022 01:26 PM, the market cap of Aaron Industries Ltd stood at ₹ 116.41.
The latest PE ratio of Aaron Industries Ltd as of May 23, 2022 01:26 PM is 31.69
The latest PB ratio of Aaron Industries Ltd as of May 23, 2022 01:26 PM is 0.14
The 52-week high of Aaron Industries Ltd is ₹ 151.55 while the 52-week low is ₹ 65.05 .

Thank you for subscribing to Equity/ Equity Research/MF/FnO Newsletter. You will hear from us shortly.

for your vote

CLOSE