loader2
Partner With Us NRI

Company details

344.00
362.60
191.60
422.70
6M Return 16.76%
1Y Return 68.12%
Mkt Cap.(Cr) 11,047.45
Volume 25,738
Div Yield 0.33%
OI
-
OI Chg %
-
Volume 25,738

Open Free Demat Account Online with ICICIDIRECT

SWOT

  • swot

  • technicals

  • deals

  • shareholding


EMA SMA

Delivery and volume

Our Research View

Trading recommendation

Data not found

Investment recommendation

Beat on all fronts!

Call Date

17 May 2022

Entry Price

308.00

Target Price

390.00

Duration

12-18 Month

Financials

  • Profit and loss statement

  • Balance sheet

  • Quarterly Result

  • Ratio

Sales(Cr.)

Operating Profit(Cr.)

Profit after Tax(Cr.)

Equity

Reserves and Surplus

Debt

Sales

Operating Profit

Profit after tax

PE

Debt/Equity

P BV

INSIDER & INSTITUIONAL ACTIVITY

Equity Capital: 875.43 Cr FV: 1.00
Period MF Net Purchase / (sold) FII Net
LAST 1M 20,746.28 -48,175.14
LAST 3M 72,514.10 -88,466.89
LAST 6M 138,950.67 -220,570.12
LAST 12M 230,551.63 -248,467.70

Information

  • About Company
  • Company Info
  • Listing Info
61.46
31.32%
32.5807
7.72%
5.53%
Description
  • Elgi Equipments Limited is a company that operates in the manufacturing of compressors and has a market capitalization of Rs 6,222.51 Crores on 24th August '2021. In 1960, it became a corporation as a private limited company by the name “Elgi Equipments” and was converted into a public limited company in 1975. At the end of the financial year 2021, it registered combined revenue of Rs 1,947.55 Crores. The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange have assigned the number 522074 and scrip code ELGIEQUIP. As of 24th August ‘2021, Elgi Equipments limited is trading at Rs. 196.65.

    It has 24 subsidiaries and seven joint venture/associate entities. As of 31st March ‘2021, it has three subsidiaries, ATS Elgi Limited, Rotair SPA, and Pattons Inc, whose net worth exceeds 10% of the consolidated net worth of the holding company within the immediately preceding year or has generated 10% of the consolidated income of the corporate during the previous FY. There are more than 2000 employees who worked on the payroll, including its subsidiaries, and more than 600 employees were hired on a contractual basis. All the manufacturing plants were certified for ISO 14001:2015 Standard (Environment Management System), ISO 14024:2018 (Green product certification), ISO 45001:2018 Standards (Safety Management System), and ISO 50001:2011 (Energy Management System) with TUV Nord. The promoters and promoter’s group holds 31.91% of the stake in the company, and the rest, 68.09%, is owned by the others (FII, Employees, public shareholding, etc.).

    For the financial year ending on March 2021, total revenue was Rs 1,947.55 Crores, up 5.70% from Rs 1,842.61 Crores in March 2020. Annually Net Profit in March 2021 was Rs. 102.49 Crores, up 140.76% from Rs. 42.57 Crores in March 2020. In March 2021, the operating profit margin increased to 8.56% from 4.58% in March 2020. From Rs. 2.69 in March 2020, Elgi Equipments Limited’s EPS has risen to Rs. 3.24 in March 2021. Also, the company’s net-debt position reduced significantly in 2020-21. While the net opening debt was 2599 million, Elgi Equipments limited closed the year with net debt of 925 million. Elgi Equipment Limited’s stock is trading at 196.65 on 24th August ‘2021 shows a return of 16.88% in the last six months and 73.02% in the previous year.

Read More

Registered Address

Elgi Industrial Complex III, Trichy Road Singanallur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641005

Tel : 91-0422-2589555
Email : investor:elgi.com
Website : http://www.elgi.com

Registrar

Link Intime India Pvt Ltd

AGM Date (Month) : Aug
Face Value Equity Shares : 1
Market Lot Equity Shares : 1
BSE Code : 522074
NSE Code : ELGIEQUIP
Book Closure Date (Month) : Jul/Aug
BSE Group : A
ISIN : INE285A01027

ICICIdirect Elgi Equipments Ltd FAQ

You can buy Elgi Equipments Ltd shares through a brokerage firm. ICICIdirect is a registered broker through which you can place orders to buy Elgi Equipments Ltd Share.
Company share prices and volatile and keep changing according to the market conditions. As of Jul 01, 2022 04:01 PM the closing price of Elgi Equipments Ltd was ₹ 348.60.
Market capitalization or market cap is determined by multiplying the current market price of a company’s shares with the total number of shares outstanding. As of Jul 01, 2022 04:01 PM, the market cap of Elgi Equipments Ltd stood at ₹ 11,047.45.
The latest PE ratio of Elgi Equipments Ltd as of Jul 01, 2022 04:01 PM is 61.46
The latest PB ratio of Elgi Equipments Ltd as of Jul 01, 2022 04:01 PM is 0.09
The 52-week high of Elgi Equipments Ltd is ₹ 422.70 while the 52-week low is ₹ 191.60 .
According to analyst recommendations, Elgi Equipments Ltd has a “Buy” rating for the long term.

Thank you for subscribing to Equity/ Equity Research/MF/FnO Newsletter. You will hear from us shortly.

for your vote

CLOSE