As per the norms of collection of upfront margins, 25% of the Sell value needs to be blocked in case trades are placed under eATM- Instant payout feature and the same is required to be released on next trading (T+1) day. Thus, in order to comply with these norms, if you sell any shares using the e-ATM order then you shall get 75% of the Sell value as instant payout within 5 mins of order execution. Remaining 25% of the sell value will be withheld and will be released on the next trading day after deduction of the necessary brokerage and statutory charges. The payout of this amount will be credited in your account, once the same is processed as per existing normal equity payout process of T+1 day.
For Example, if you place an eATM Sell order of Trade Value Rs 1,000 at 10:00 AM and the eATM withheld amount percentage is 25%, the eATM withheld amount will be Rs 250 (25% * 1000 = 250). This means you would receive a payout of Rs 750 (1000-250 = 750) within a 5 minutes (say 10:05 AM). If the amount of Brokerage and Taxes for this transaction is Rs 2, then remaining Rs 248 will be released in Limits after adjustment of recoveries. Once the brokerage is processed for that trade date, your payout for the same will be given as per the existing normal equity payout process.