Paisalo Digital Ltd.
Q1FY23 Quarterly Result Announced for Paisalo Digital Ltd.
Finance firm Paisalo Digital announced Q1FY23 Result :
- Rs 27,174 mn AUM YoY Growth ~ 17%
- Rs 1,126 mn Revenue YoY Growth ~ 22%
- Rs 10,453 mn Networth YoY Growth ~ 19%
- Highest ever AUM of Rs 27,173 Mn.
- AUM as at Q1 FY 2023 was up 17.07% at Rs 27,173 mn as against Q1 FY 2022 at Rs 23,211 mn.
- Total geographic footprint stood at to 174 branches and 2125 postal codes, in the quarter. In Q1, the company added 44 new locations.
- The company continues to invest in teams and technology for business transformation. Given the deep investments being committed we are on track in Business Transformation (geo-expansion and technology) for reaching 3000 disbursements per day, next update on the same will be provided in Q2 FY 2023.
- The company signed Co-Lending with Bank of Baroda in Q4 FY 2022, the same has been rolled at certain branches in Q1 FY 2023.
- The company continues to protect its margin profile, Interest Income for Q1 FY 2023 was up 22.79% at Rs 1,126 mn as against Rs 917 mn in Q1 FY 2022. The company has posted 25% increase in PBT and 23% increase in PAT YoY.
- GNPA and NNPA stood at 0.81% and 0.39% as at Q1 FY 2023 compared to 1.56% and 1.26% as at Q4 FY 2022. The Company expects its GNPA and NNPA to stay within the Long-Term outlook of below 2%.
- On 15 February 2022, RBI allowed deferment till 30 September 2022 of its earlier circular dated 12 November 2021 pertaining to upgradation of NPA accounts only on receipt of entire overdue of the customer. We are complying with RBI Circular dated 12 November 2021 as at Q3 FY 2022. However, we have not received any deferment request from borrowers.
- The company has seen strong improvement in debt management efficiencies, as Paisalo has not done any top-up loans since First Wave of COVID-19, this has helped in managing asset quality across the loan book.
- The Board of Directors recommended a Dividend of 10% of per fully paid equity share of Rs. 10/- each, for FY 2022
- Paisalo has written off bad debts totaling to INR 135 mn and has recovered old written off bad debts worth INR 57 mn in Q1 FY 2023.
- The Tangible Networth is INR 10,453 mn versus Bank Borrowings (secured) INR 9,416 mn , i.e. 0.90 times.
- Capital Adequacy remained very strong at 43.53% at Q1 FY 2023.
- RoE at 7.90% and RoA at 3.23%.
- Total employee head count stood at 1471
- The company has been granted KUA/AUA permission. Gazette notification for the same has been received.
- A good quarter for the company, across the board improvement in all metrics.