Punjab National Bank
Q2FY23 Quarterly Result Announced for Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank announced Q2FY23 results:
- Net profit for Q2 FY23 was at Rs.411 Crore and grew 33.4% on a QoQ basis.
- Operating Profit was at Rs.5567 Crore during Q2 FY23 growing by 38.5% on a YoY basis.
- Global NIM improved by 61 bps to 3.00% in Q2 FY23 from 2.39% in Q2FY22. For Q2FY23. Global NIM for Q2FY23 improved by 21 bps on a QoQ basis.
- Net interest income increased by 30.2% YoY to Rs.8271 Crore in Q2 FY23.
- The cost-to-income ratio for Q2FY23 was at 49.93% an improvement of 834 bps on a YoY basis.
- Global Gross Advances grew by 12.84% on a YoY basis to Rs.830212 Crore in Q2FY23.
- Retail Credit increased by 16.95% on a YoY basis to Rs.155409 Crore as at the end of Q2FY23 with the Core Housing loan having grown by 7.8% on a YoY basis.
- Global Deposits grew by 7.00% on a YoY basis to Rs.1193501 Crore at the end of Q2FY23 as against Rs.1115373 Crore in Q2FY22.
- CASA Share stands at 44.91% of Domestic Deposits as of Q2FY23.
- GNPA ratio improved by 315 bps to 10.48% in Q2FY23 from 13.63% in Q2FY22. There was an improvement of 79 bps on a QoQ basis.
- The NNPA ratio improved by 169 bps to 3.80% in Q2FY23 from 5.49% in Q2FY22. There was an improvement of 48 bps on a QoQ basis.
- PCR including TWO improved by 319 bps to 83.96% in Q2FY23 from 80.77% in Q2FY22.
- Credit Cost improved on QoQ basis by 70 bps to 1.76% in Q2FY23.