Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd.
Q2FY23 Quarterly Result Announced for Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd.
Iron & steel manufacturer Kirloskar Ferrous Industries announced Q2FY23 results:
- Standalone Q2FY23:
- Operating revenue at Rs 1,133.5 crore for Q2FY23 vs Rs 949.9 crore for Q1 FY23; 19% increase QoQ
- EBITDA at Rs 159.7 crore for Q2FY23 vs Rs 152.8 crore for Q1FY23; 4.5% increase QoQ
- EBITDA margin at 14% for Q2FY23 vs 16% Q1FY23
- PBT at Rs 114.1 crore for Q2FY23 vs Rs 109.2 crore for Q1FY23; 4% increase QoQ
- PAT at Rs 82.0 crore for Q2FY23 vs Rs 83.9 crore for Q1FY23; 2% decrease QoQ
- Consolidated Q2FY23:
- Operating revenue at Rs 1,757.5 crore for Q2FY23 vs Rs 1,493.8 crore for Q1 FY23; 18% increase QoQ
- EBITDA at Rs 219.7 crore for Q2FY23 vs Rs 186.7 crore for Q1 FY23; 18% increase QoQ
- EBITDA margin at 12% for Q2FY23 same level as Q1 FY23
- PBT at Rs 154.0 crore for Q2 FY23 vs Rs 125.6 crore for Q1FY23; 23% increase QoQ
- PAT at Rs 111.0 crore for Q2 FY23 vs Rs 102.1 crore in Q1 FY 23; 9% increase QoQ
Commenting on the Q1FY2023 results, RV Gumaste, Managing Director, KFIL, said, “Q2 has been a steady quarter with 19% growth on topline quarter-on-quarter. Our EBITDA margin on the standalone business was at 14% on account of higher raw material costs. All the projects on capacity enhancement and cost reduction are progressing as planned.
On the consolidated side, the performance was satisfactory too, with a similar growth of 18% on the top line. On the ISMT front, the order tractions have been satisfactory.”