loader2
Partner With Us NRI

Company details

932.15
976.95
857.55
1,588.55
6M Return -27.27%
1Y Return -7.39%
Mkt Cap.(Cr) 11,010.67
Volume 6,235
Div Yield 0.32%
OI
-
OI Chg %
-
Volume 6,235

Open Free Demat Account Online with ICICIDIRECT

SWOT

  • swot

  • technicals

  • deals

  • shareholding


EMA SMA

Delivery and volume

Our Research View

Trading recommendation

Call Date

25 Aug 2021

Entry Price

1,124.00

Target Price

1,225.00

Duration

Stop Loss

1,060.00

BUY

Investment recommendation

Delay in price hike slows margin recovery…

Call Date

18 May 2022

Entry Price

960.00

Target Price

1,050.00

Duration

12-18 Month

Financials

  • Profit and loss statement

  • Balance sheet

  • Quarterly Result

  • Ratio

Sales(Cr.)

Operating Profit(Cr.)

Profit after Tax(Cr.)

Equity

Reserves and Surplus

Debt

Sales

Operating Profit

Profit after tax

PE

Debt/Equity

P BV

INSIDER & INSTITUIONAL ACTIVITY

Equity Capital: 1,578.10 Cr FV: 2.00
Period MF Net Purchase / (sold) FII Net
LAST 1M 23,827.16 -46,760.12
LAST 3M 69,266.52 -85,710.05
LAST 6M 140,902.25 -216,196.87
LAST 12M 235,226.83 -247,499.26

Information

  • About Company
  • Company Info
  • Listing Info
78.6
62.98%
150.6956
6.75%
-0.86%
Description
  • Bajaj Electricals Limited is a company that operates in electrical Products and has a market capitalization of Rs 13,052.68 crore on 24th August 2021. At the end of March 2021, it registered combined revenue of Rs 18181.74 crores. The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange have assigned the number 500031 and scrip code BAJAJELEC. As of 24th August ‘2021, Bajaj Electrical is trading at Rs. 1138.60.

    Since its inception, Bajaj Electrical has grown to become a globally trusted brand. Bajaj Electrical remains committed to style and develop unique, convenient, and energy-efficient products that add convenience to life. The company is engaged in marketing various consumer household and industrial goods, including electric lamps and bulbs lighting fitting and domestic appliances like fans, air coolers, pressure cookers, ovens, toaster, heaters, mixer grinder, and parts thereof, water purifier, water filters, etc. In consumer products, 53.8% of total revenue in FY 20-21 is from Appliances (Kitchen and Domestic), 26.6% is from Fans, 12.5% is from Lighting, and The Balance of 7.1% from others and the Company has assigned credit ‘A’ in the Long term, ‘A1’ in Short term and ‘A’ in Non-convertible Debentures. It has a subsidiary naming Nirlep Appliances Private Limited. The promoters currently hold 63.10% of the stake in the company, and the rest, 36.89%, is owned by the others (Retail Investors).

    As of 31st March 2021, revenue from operations was Rs 4,573 crore, which had declined by 8.11% from Rs 4,977 crore. It had posted a Quarterly Net Loss in June 2021 was Rs. 869 Lakhs, which decreased 79.49% from Rs.4239 Lakhs in June 2020. However, its PBIT grew sharply from Rs. 192 crores in 2019-20 to Rs. 305 crores. PAT swung from Rs. (0.1) crores in 2019-20 to Rs. 184 crores, marking a strong turnaround in performance. During the year, the company continued to generate strong cash flow from the operation of Rs. 660 crores. Total debts reduced sharply from Rs. 957 crores as of 31st March 2020 to Rs. 464 crores as of 31st March 2021, thus further improving the debt-equity ratio of the company to 0.3.

Read More

No Data Found

AGM Date (Month) : Aug
Face Value Equity Shares : 2
Market Lot Equity Shares : 1
BSE Code : 500031
NSE Code : BAJAJELEC
Book Closure Date (Month) :
BSE Group : A
ISIN : INE193E01025

ICICIdirect Bajaj Electricals Ltd FAQ

You can buy Bajaj Electricals Ltd shares through a brokerage firm. ICICIdirect is a registered broker through which you can place orders to buy Bajaj Electricals Ltd Share.
Company share prices and volatile and keep changing according to the market conditions. As of Jun 29, 2022 04:01 PM the closing price of Bajaj Electricals Ltd was ₹ 958.50.
Market capitalization or market cap is determined by multiplying the current market price of a company’s shares with the total number of shares outstanding. As of Jun 29, 2022 04:01 PM, the market cap of Bajaj Electricals Ltd stood at ₹ 11,010.67.
The latest PE ratio of Bajaj Electricals Ltd as of Jun 29, 2022 04:01 PM is 78.6
The latest PB ratio of Bajaj Electricals Ltd as of Jun 29, 2022 04:01 PM is 0.16
The 52-week high of Bajaj Electricals Ltd is ₹ 1,588.55 while the 52-week low is ₹ 857.55 .
According to analyst recommendations, Bajaj Electricals Ltd has a “Buy” rating for the long term.

Thank you for subscribing to Equity/ Equity Research/MF/FnO Newsletter. You will hear from us shortly.

for your vote

CLOSE