loader2
Partner With Us NRI

Company details

92.35
95.20
63.25
135.20
6M Return 21.08%
1Y Return 40.00%
Mkt Cap.(Cr) 1,439.08
Volume 4,249
Div Yield 0.00%
OI
-
OI Chg %
-
Volume 4,249

Open Free Demat Account Online with ICICIDIRECT

SWOT

  • swot

  • technicals

  • deals

  • shareholding


EMA SMA

Delivery and volume

Financials

  • Profit and loss statement

  • Balance sheet

  • Quarterly Result

  • Ratio

Sales(Cr.)

Operating Profit(Cr.)

Profit after Tax(Cr.)

Equity

Reserves and Surplus

Debt

Sales

Operating Profit

Profit after tax

PE

Debt/Equity

P BV

INSIDER & INSTITUIONAL ACTIVITY

Equity Capital: 310.28 Cr FV: 1.00
Period MF Net Purchase / (sold) FII Net
LAST 1M 23,827.16 -46,760.12
LAST 3M 69,266.52 -85,710.05
LAST 6M 140,902.25 -216,196.87
LAST 12M 235,226.83 -247,499.26
  • Announcement
  • Corporate action
  • No Data Found

Date Action Type Ratio
Aug 12, 2022 Dividend 60
Feb 16, 2022 Dividend 40
Aug 17, 2021 Dividend 40

Information

  • About Company
  • Company Info
  • Listing Info
19.86
75%
24.2121
18.67%
15.48%
Description
  • AVT Natural Products Ltd is a company that operates in Consumer Products and has a market capitalization of Rs 833.75 crore on May 12 2021. On March 12 March 1986, it became a corporation. At the end of December 2020, it registered combined revenue of Rs 129.04 crores. The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange have assigned the number 519105 and scrip code AVTNPL. As of May 12 2021, AVT Natural Products Ltd is trading at Rs. 54.85. Natural AVT Products Previously known as A V Thomas Industrial Products, the A V Thomas group established a solvent extraction plant in Madhya Pradesh in 1986 as a subsidiary of Neelamali Agro Industries to process soybeans and oilseeds and manufacture oilcake. To process soybean and other minor seeds, the company has built a 200-tpd solvent extraction plant in Madhya Pradesh (at the cost of Rs 4.85 crore). It takes 56,500 tonnes of de-oiled cakes per year for export. The company began selling coconut oil in Karnataka and sunflower oil in Kerala in 1994-95. In September of 1994, the company's oleoresin plant began commercial production. The promoters currently hold 74.96% of the stake in the company, and the rest, 25.04%, is owned by the others (Retail Investors). In December 2020, net sales were Rs 129.64 crore, up 10.41% from Rs 117.42 crore in December 2019. Quarterly Net Profit in December 2020 was Rs. 16.58 crore, up 28.85% from Rs. 12.87 crore in December 2019. In December 2020, EBITDA will be Rs. 27.34 crore, up 16.89% from Rs. 23.39 crore in December 2019. From Rs. 0.84 in December 2019, AVT Natural EPS has risen to Rs. 1.09 in December 2020. AVT Natural's stock closed at 46.05 on February 09 February 2021 (NSE) and has returned 5.14% in the last six months and 34.06% in the last year.

Read More

Registered Address

60 Rukmani Lakshmipathy Salai, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600008

Tel : 91-44-28584147
Email : avtnpl:avtnatural.com
Website : http://www.avtnatural.com

Registrar

Cameo Corporate Services Ltd

AGM Date (Month) : Aug
Face Value Equity Shares : 1
Market Lot Equity Shares : 1
BSE Code : 519105
NSE Code : AVTNPL
Book Closure Date (Month) : Aug
BSE Group : B
ISIN : INE488D01021

ICICIdirect AVT Natural Products Ltd FAQ

You can buy AVT Natural Products Ltd shares through a brokerage firm. ICICIdirect is a registered broker through which you can place orders to buy AVT Natural Products Ltd Share.
Company share prices and volatile and keep changing according to the market conditions. As of Jun 29, 2022 04:01 PM the closing price of AVT Natural Products Ltd was ₹ 94.50.
Market capitalization or market cap is determined by multiplying the current market price of a company’s shares with the total number of shares outstanding. As of Jun 29, 2022 04:01 PM, the market cap of AVT Natural Products Ltd stood at ₹ 1,439.08.
The latest PE ratio of AVT Natural Products Ltd as of Jun 29, 2022 04:01 PM is 19.86
The latest PB ratio of AVT Natural Products Ltd as of Jun 29, 2022 04:01 PM is 0.25
The 52-week high of AVT Natural Products Ltd is ₹ 135.20 while the 52-week low is ₹ 63.25 .

Thank you for subscribing to Equity/ Equity Research/MF/FnO Newsletter. You will hear from us shortly.

for your vote

CLOSE