Partner With Us NRI

Open Free Trading Account Online with ICICIDIRECT

Incur '0' Brokerage upto ₹500

How to multiply your investments while playing it safe. One Click's Secure shows you the way

2 Mins 05 Aug 2022 0 COMMENT

Life isn't always about taking chances and worrying about outcomes. There comes a stage in life when you want to sit back, put your eggs in a safe basket and be assured that your returns will come to you in due course, safe and sound!

This, of course, isn't as easy as it sounds in this age when the economy, the markets and even your income could face volatility. Are there safe havens that can protect your hard earned money, your carefully put away savings or that precious inheritance without worrying that it could get washed away with one reckless investment? Luckily, there are. ICICI direct's new One Click investment tool is one such. It allows investors to choose from an array of baskets of Mutual Fund schemes, curated after in-depth analysis on both qualitative and quantitative parameters.

While the various baskets cater to an array of investment needs, there is just the right one - Secure - which answers your needs for a safe and steady return on investment, at minimal risk.

What is the Secure portfolio?

One Click's Secure portfolio offers a safety net for the investor who is looking to grow his wealth without taking undue risks. The underlying schemes invest in quality corporate bonds and shorter term debt instruments thereby making earnings more visible. 

Investors looking for stability in returns have endorsed Secure as a reliable portfolio that delivers as it promises.

Who should opt for Secure?

There are investors who want quick and high returns from the bull turns at the stock market even at the cost of high risk. If you are not one of those willing to stake your investments and ruin a good night's sleep in the process, you should go for Secure. This balanced portfolio relieves you of the stress of equity investment, preferring to put in your money in reliable debt instruments instead. You are assured of great returns, without the bother of all the risk!

How does Secure work?

With a minimum lump sum investment of Rs 25,000 or an SIP of Rs 10,000, you are good to start. The portfolio assigns 75 per cent to corporate bonds, and the remaining 25 per cent to short term bonds.

This portfolio can get you great returns if you stay invested for five to 10 years.


Why go for One Click?

A carefully curated assortment of portfolios that cater to different investment goals, ICICIdirect.com’s One Click allows you to rest assured that the health of your portfolio is monitored consistently.

Before you invest, you can view the historical return of the basket against benchmark in an easy to understand Chart before you put in your money. You also have the option to invest 'One Time' (Lump Sum) or 'Monthly' (SIP) in any listed basket.

Under Mutual Fund Portfolio, you can see a new tab "One Click Portfolio" that will help track investments separately. To top it all, Mutual Fund Transaction charges are not applicable for investments done through One Click Investment.

Is there more at One Click?

ICICI Direct’s One Click has more baskets to choose from, depending upon your investment appetite. If you want to move up the risk scale to enjoy even better returns, it has these different baskets of schemes too, for you to choose from

Maximiser - A diversified portfolio that gives exposure across Large, Multi, Mid and Small cap schemes and helps capture the best of market cycles and sectors, making it ideal for those who seek to grow their investments over a 5 to 10-year time period.

Builder - A portfolio that leans towards equity, while offering the cushion of debt, making it an ideal blend for those who seek the upside of equity investments with relatively lower volatility in returns.

Stable – A portfolio with higher allocation towards Debt schemes with a limited participation in equity, ideal for those who seek FD plus returns, with marginally higher risk.

50-Fifty – A portfolio that offers a perfect blend of stability as well as growth by investing 50 per cent each in Equity and Debt, ideal for investors seeking growth potential of equity along with stability of debt.

Tax Saving - A portfolio that invests in tax saving equity schemes, it not only saves on your tax outgo, but also grows your investments, helping you save taxes u/s 80C.

Stay secure with your investments and watch your wealth grow over the years with One Click!

Disclaimer tiny.cc/opx2cz