Partner With Us NRI

Company details

6M Return 426.47%
1Y Return 562.96%
Mkt Cap.(Cr) 109.59
Volume 403,020
Div Yield 0.00%
OI Chg %
Volume 403,020

Open Free Demat Account Online with ICICIDIRECT


  • swot

  • technicals

  • deals

  • shareholding


Delivery and volume


  • Profit and loss statement

  • Balance sheet

  • Quarterly Result

  • Ratio


Operating Profit(Cr.)

Profit after Tax(Cr.)


Reserves and Surplus



Operating Profit

Profit after tax





Equity Capital: -2,163.66 Cr FV: 1.00
Period MF Net Purchase / (sold) FII Net
LAST 1M 22,733.13 -37,122.02
LAST 3M 74,205.53 -50,398.80
LAST 6M 139,333.16 -187,387.57
LAST 12M 206,053.08 -175,138.09


  • About Company
  • Company Info
  • Listing Info
  • Incorporated on 2 Aug.`46, The Investment Trust of India (ITI) is managed by chairman and managing director B K Kothari. During 2002-03 the name of the Company changed to HFCL Infotel Ltd, as part of Company`s diversification and restructuring programme, HFCL Infotel Ltd (`transferor Company`) a telecommunication Company operating in the Punjab Circle merged with the Company through a Scheme of Amalgamation and decided to hive off the business of Hire Purchase, Finance, Leasing and Securities Trading by way of an outright sale with effect from 1st September 2002 to its wholly owned subsidiary `Rajam Finance & Investments Company (India) Ltd` now renamed as `The Investment Trust of India Ltd` Other group companies are Kothari Sugars and Chemicals and Madras Safe Deposit. In Sep.`94, it came out with a rights issue of 21.79 lac shares (premium : Rs 30) aggregating Rs 8.72 cr, to augment long-term working capital. The company is mainly engaged in hire purchase, lease financing and investments. Its clients include individuals, firms as well as corporate bodies. ITI`s business activities include sugar, petrochemicals, industrial alcohol, etc. It has two subsidiaries -- ITI Pioneer AMC and ITI Capital Markets. ITI Pioneer AMC has promoted Kothari Pioneer Mutual Fund. ITI has invested 55% of its capital in ITI Pioneer AMC and the remaining 45% has been subscribed to by Pioneering Management Corporation, US. During 1995-96, ITI Pioneer AMC Limited ceased to be a subsidiary of the company.During 1997-98, The company`s holding in ITI Capital Market Ltd was sold to Kothari Pioneer AMC Ltd. During 2003-04, The company launched its Prepaid Mobile product and a complete range of innovative value Added Services and Data products were launched in May 2004, by the introduction of DSL-high speed Internet product. The company became the first service provider to have launched DSL services in the state of Punjab and Chandigarh. During 2004-05, The company expanded its services to 125 cities/towns with 2.47 lacs subscribers in Punjab. The company is planning a venture into Video and Cable TV Services and making triple play services by an expansion into the neighbouring states of Punjab. A wholly owned subsidiary, Connect Broadband Services Limited was formed on July 2004, for the above purpose. The Company`s services namely, Fixed Line Telephoney, Mobile Telephoney, Broadband Internet Access and Data Networking Access are offered under the brand name `CONNECT`.

Read More

Registered Address

Autocars Compound, Adalat Road, Aurangabad., Maharashtra, 431005

Tel : 91-240-2320750-51
Email : secretarial:infotelconnect.com
Website : http://www.connectzone.in


Cameo Corporate Services Ltd

AGM Date (Month) : Sep
Face Value Equity Shares : 1
Market Lot Equity Shares : 1
BSE Code : 511116
NSE Code :
Book Closure Date (Month) : Sep
BSE Group : XT
ISIN : INE527B01020

ICICIdirect Quadrant Televentures Ltd FAQ

You can buy Quadrant Televentures Ltd shares through a brokerage firm. ICICIdirect is a registered broker through which you can place orders to buy Quadrant Televentures Ltd Share.
Company share prices and volatile and keep changing according to the market conditions. As of May 24, 2022 02:50 PM the closing price of Quadrant Televentures Ltd was ₹ 1.79.
Market capitalization or market cap is determined by multiplying the current market price of a company’s shares with the total number of shares outstanding. As of May 24, 2022 02:50 PM, the market cap of Quadrant Televentures Ltd stood at ₹ 109.59.
The latest PE ratio of Quadrant Televentures Ltd as of May 24, 2022 02:50 PM is 0
The latest PB ratio of Quadrant Televentures Ltd as of May 24, 2022 02:50 PM is -21.27
The 52-week high of Quadrant Televentures Ltd is ₹ 2.10 while the 52-week low is ₹ 0.25 .

Thank you for subscribing to Equity/ Equity Research/MF/FnO Newsletter. You will hear from us shortly.

for your vote